Page 47 of 70 FirstFirst ... 273739404142434445464748495051525354555767 ... LastLast

Thread: OneClearVoice!!! *UPDATE*

BANNED
    I sent three of my own letters. The only reply was an automated reply from Ralph Goodale’s email server.

Where are the Conservatives?

Quote Originally Posted by vickers vanguard View Post
    Sent....and I got This email couple days ago
    Dear Xxxx,

The Liberals have officially introduced bill C-71, An Act to Harass Law-Abiding Firearms Owners with More and More Paperwork.
    C-71 is silent on gang crime.
    C-71 is silent on border smuggling.
    C-71 is silent on penalties for crimes committed with guns.
    What C-71 is not silent on is adding more red-tape, adding more restrictions, and adding more costs for Canadians, who have already proven time and again, they are law-abiding citizens.
    C-71 is simply virtue-signaling on the part of Liberals.
    Let’s send them a different signal with two simple steps.
    Make a small donation at rnp-conservative.ca/c-71

DEFEND FREEDOM HERE
    Then tell a Liberal MP you just made a donation with a local Conservative Association to ensure their defeat.
    If enough Liberal MPs hear from Canadians, who took the time to help ensure their defeat with a donation, it might make them vote against C-71.
    Help me stop C-71, the Harassing Gun Owners Act.
    Sincerely,
    Cheryl Gallant

I’m making a donation too....silly Liberals, trying to make this country so boring and keep treating its people like sheep. They’ll never get my vote or my family’s vote.

HELP STOP C-71
    The Conservatives need to stand up in the house NOW, and start protesting this fear mongering legislation as loudly as possible, if they want MY support come election time. So far, I have yet to hear any of their voices. I'm under no illusion that ANY of these parties gives a damn about taxpayers, freedoms, rights, or our interests at all. And if you believe otherwise, you are mistaken. Until such time, they will not see one penny of my money, nor my vote either....
    Any fool can take a tiger by the balls. But it takes a hero to hang on... Lord Louis Mountbatten

CGN Regular
    Sent my 3 emails, thanks for the heads up on this one Wolverine.

I believe this is what you could be referring to:

http://www.intelligencer.ca/2018/03/...gun-shop-owner

I've sent out emails. Got automated responses from a few mp's.

Keep up the great work.

Over 113,000 emails sent so far
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

CGN frequent flyer
    Sent 3 got one electronic back from Sudbury rep!

I'm hoping there will be some sort of protest gathering at all future gun and sporting shows to help get information out and gather petitions against bill. I've been talking to a few friends who are hunters mostly and they are not really aware of proposals or the negative impact.I would hope that anyone giving the firearm courses would be reaching out to new gun people who stand to lose their rights before they even acquire them. Also very imperative to talk to all folks who you know that might not be gun people but have nothing against them, and explain what is going on. Using the firearm community as a scapegoat for the inept justice system and weak immigration enforcement that has allowed the gang warfare to taint the actual crime stats is something everyone needs to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by MEDEVAC PILOT View Post
    The Conservatives need to stand up in the house NOW, and start protesting this fear mongering legislation as loudly as possible, if they want MY support come election time. So far, I have yet to hear any of their voices. I'm under no illusion that ANY of these parties gives a damn about taxpayers, freedoms, rights, or our interests at all. And if you believe otherwise, you are mistaken. Until such time, they will not see one penny of my money, nor my vote either....

Very well said and done!... Ditto on my end.