Page 65 of 70 FirstFirst ... 45555758596061626364656667686970 LastLast

Thread: OneClearVoice!!! *UPDATE*

Signed and sent to all campaigns 1-7.

Done. Thanks for organizing.
    Tim

Participation in campaign 7 is well under a 1000 at this point. If you promoted OCV elsewhere before please do so again. Many don't realize there are new campaigns on an ongoing basis and just visited the one time.

All sent that was available.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    Participation in campaign 7 is well under a 1000 at this point. If you promoted OCV elsewhere before please do so again. Many don't realize there are new campaigns on an ongoing basis and just visited the one time.
    how does it get counted?, i know after the 4th campaign i think, my computer has stopped allowing me to send the form through the website and i have to do a lot of copy and paste work with tall the email address and such to send it

i keep sending though, just did a round of all that was still open to send

All I have is a counter that gets incremented once for each click of the "Send email" button. So it doesn't account for people who must copy/paste. My best guesstimate is those people are about 20% which would put campaign 7's participation at just about 1000 as of now.

Also, regardless of how accurate it is with total count due to missing copy/pasters, I can use it to compare with previous campaigns. 7 has had about 60% the participation of 5, 33% the participation of 4, 20% the participation of 2 and just 8% the participation of campaign 1.

The sad thing is people fatigue of fighting back. A lot who participated in campaign 1 probably also don't know there is more going on. But still, I suspect mostly it is fatigue. Let's face it, most people (when it comes to politics) are pretty damn lazy. Not those here in this thread and others like it of course, but in general.

It is tiring to send email after email and get no response. I thank you for putting this campaign together as it has allowed me to easily send no matter how frustrating it is not getting any response. I resend every campaign once a week to keep hammering them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    It is tiring to send email after email and get no response.
    It can be indeed. Though my local MP is slow in responding regardless of the issue or how busy his inbox may be. Seems to take him a couple months!

Campaign #8a - (Committee) Prohibition

C-71 is in its committee phase where the Standing Committee on Public Safety and National Security (SECU) review the details of the bill and possibly make changes. Letters need to be short and to the point, which is difficult to do when addressing the specifics of a bill. Campaign 8a focuses on the parts of the bill that deal with prohibiting firearms. Due to the nature of committee, campaign 8a is primarily focused on the technical failings of the relevant sections. Regardless, the goal is to get committee to scrap them. Other parts of the bill will be covered in later campaigns. As always, do your best to make this email your own and to personalize it. That includes modifying the generated subject line as well.

http://oneclearvoice.ca/campaign008a.html

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PitBull1973's Avatar
    Done and shared
    http://oneclearvoice.ca/