Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4757596061626364656667686970 LastLast

Thread: OneClearVoice!!! *UPDATE*

Quote Originally Posted by thegrass View Post
    Campaign 8 sent and I received the same response from Pam as ssg69 received.

I'm not good with words, if any 1 can help with a reply it would be great
    http://oneclearvoice.ca/campaign007.html this was crafted as a direct response to that letter she sent you. Reply and past the body of that letter in. Perhaps edit it a bit as it was addressed to Goodale and you are now talking to her.

BANNED
    I just called Ralph Goodales office and honestly the person I talked to got extremely aggressive on the phone, started cutting me off and shouting. I do believe it's working...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuzyk View Post
    I just called Ralph Goodales office and honestly the person I talked to got extremely aggressive on the phone, started cutting me off and shouting. I do believe it's working...
    That is so funny. I phoned early in the morning. The person I talked to was doing his best to remain calm and professional. After 10 minutes he was starting to lose it.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream.
    It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
    - Ronald Reagan

sent

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IchBinEinSniper's Avatar
    Sent
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Quote Originally Posted by DRE67 View Post
    That is so funny. I phoned early in the morning. The person I talked to was doing his best to remain calm and professional. After 10 minutes he was starting to lose it.
    I phoned today and got a full voice mail message. They gave up and stopped answering the phones.
    "In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.”
    Theodore Roosevelt

CGN Regular
    I signed most of the campaigns I believe....got a call Friday from the CPC referring to the petition and asking for a contribution. I made a 100$ donation, and a 2 years membership to the CPC. these politicians want two things that we have : a vote, and money.... so let’s use that as leverage. Money talks people, can you imagine if every gun owner made like 50$ Contribution ? look we can all afford it...we spend more than that on your average range trip.
    Let walk the talk.....reach for your pockets

1 - 8A sent

Quote Originally Posted by vickers vanguard View Post
    I signed most of the campaigns I believe....got a call Friday from the CPC referring to the petition and asking for a contribution. I made a 100$ donation, and a 2 years membership to the CPC. these politicians want two things that we have : a vote, and money.... so let’s use that as leverage. Money talks people, can you imagine if every gun owner made like 50$ Contribution ? look we can all afford it...we spend more than that on your average range trip.
    Let walk the talk.....reach for your pockets
    The only problem is they are not happy with the one single donation, I was getting calls every other week for larger donations. Eventually I had them take my name off their list for support and donations.
    -------------------------------

Keep it going fellows!