Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: OneClearVoice!!! *UPDATE*

Sent

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    Should this be posted over on General Firearms Discussion as well? More attention needed.
    It's lots of places. The main thread is https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...ce-March-20th)

But some vendors like Wolverine here are also posting to their forums to expand the reach
    Turn up the good, turn down the suck.

Done

Sent, Thank you.
    Please put a link to this on the NFA site, this will help so we can email it to friends and family.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dad003's Avatar
    There a problem with the Canada map . In Trudeau version there a hole in the middle ....
    »The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.« Thomas Jefferson

sent

CGN frequent flyer speedjunkiesracing's Avatar
    Done thanks
    The Toecutter, He knows who I am

Done

Sent mine... but changed it up a bit, hopefully it gets read...

PLEASE READ , MINE IS DIFFERENT ! lol

Dear Prime Minister:

Part of your election platform was to introduce legislation to make Canada safer and limit the availability of firearms that make their way onto the streets. C-71 does nothing to that effect…. nothing. You know it, I know it, all firearms owners know it. The people that don’t know are the average Canadians that have no interest in firearms and wouldn’t care less if they disappeared. WHAT I FIND APPREHENSIBLE is that you are willing to play this game with the electorate, using me as a pawn. Shame on you !
    During one of the speeches Mr Goodale kept using percentages to explain the increases of gun violence because if you used the real numbers people would have tuned out, the real numbers of firearms used in the commission of a crime other than gang related are so low nobody would bat an eye.
    If you were serious about getting guns off the streets why not implement increased requirements for storage of firearms and HARD NON NEGOTIABLE time spent in prison when a firearm is used during a crime ?. Far too often the criminal has charges brushed aside or served concurrently once apprehended. You robbed a store with a gun…. 3 to 5 years for robbery and assault AND OH ! you used a gun !, thats another 5 years ON TOP of the three to five, no chance of parole. More people are maimed and injured from drunks and distracted driving… STOP USING ME AND FELLOW GUN OWNERS AS TRINKETS IN YOUR POLITICAL GAMES AND DO SOMETHING WORTHWHILE…. PLEASE!

Do us all a favour and watch the videos online from Michelle Rempel, there is someone that makes me proud to be a Canadian!

Paper ATT’s will change nothing other than increase government jobs and throw away more money, if I am trusted to be an owner and caretaker of firearms am I not to be trusted not to take firearm anywhere except to approved locations ? Really ?

Well we grew tired of this mistreatment in the 90's and early 2000's. It was harder to organize then but we did it, just ask Mr. Holland. This time around we have social media in our toolbelt and we are better organized. Our numbers have grown too. As such we will no longer tolerate being treated like criminals for you to attempt to grab votes at our expense.

I will volunteer my time to other parties. I will be active on social media and every news site exposing the public to actual evidence-based facts regarding the source of gun violence in Canada.

There are over 2 million licensed gun owners in Canada. Most of us have immediate and extended family who support our position. With that thought I will leave you with a quote from one of your most senior and experienced MP's.

"We haven't learned as the Liberal party, if you're going to form, if you're going to develop policy if you're going to implement policy, you have to form government. And we need rural Canada in our camp. And I can tell you gun control cost us in rural Canada at least 60 seats"
    -- Wayne Easter, Feb 21, 2014

The Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship ... "because I do,”.... Trudeau

Done!
    Opinions are like Ar$eholes - everybody has one!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    NFA Member