Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011

Thread: Magazine restrictions....Clarification seems to be needed...

Quote Originally Posted by Meroh View Post
    I just picked up a CCFR application and was about to send in my membership; but after this, f*** them. Obviously about 0 integrety in that organization too. So sorry for your trouble.
    You should still become a member of the CCFR. They just have too much tin foil hat going on in their upper management.

Rod and Tracey are amazing people and they are fighting hard for us in Canada.
    CCFR Member - CSSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by JACKSMYDOG View Post
    IRG posted an anonymous email, you publicly took credit for it. The credit for CCFR knowing it was you, and removing you from Field Officer duty rests solely on your shoulders.
    I posted on the CCFR FO group my email to IRG. Someone there informed me that they posted it on the forum.

So me claiming I was defending a CCFR member to them means I'm trying to leverage IRG to change their minds. When in fact I was just trying to let them know fellow gunnies stick together.

It's ok. They consider me a liability because I made their logo look bad, it is what it is. Apparently a Facebook post and a CGN forum post is too much negative PR and could bring the ORG down.

It's fine with me.
    Last edited by LambeauLeap; 03-26-2018 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    I would take your own advise. Everything being discussed here is relying on the word of a third party (ccfr field officer) saying what IRG told the actual purchaser on the phone before purchase.

Maybe go back to the beginning and read
    The other CCFR brother was a first time buyer. He bought mags for a .458 socom rifle he owns assuming it would be pinned to 5 rounds since the firearm has a custom made lower.

They were pinned to 5 5.56. Thus that becomes 2 .458.

He was displeased and posted it. After reading his valid concern and him telling us IRG won't even give him a refund, myself and others decided to call and email IRG to also complain for the lack of customer service.

My intent was to help a gunnie out who I felt was wronged. The CCFR decided I'm a liability apparently and thus no longer an FO lmao.

End of story.

In the end I still hope IRG refunds the customer and puts more clarity on their site for future purchases. I will always defend gun owners being a part of the ORG or not.

If IRG is going to follow the RCMP guidelines then so be it. Do I agree? No. Do I understand? Yes. Still doesn't change the bad customer service problem and the reason why I complained from the get go.

We will be locking this thread but we will leave it up for all to read. The Magazines were purchased from www.irunguns.com The magazines were advertised as 10 round mags because that is what they are. Canadian magazine orders are filtered and the magazines go to our Compliance Dept. to be pinned. All magazines are pinned at no charge to comply with current legal requirements. This has to be done in order to import them into Canada and ensures a lawful sale. The ruling regarding the magazine restrictions on the original post was released over 2 years ago. Being responsible firearm owners compounded by working with the CCFR we would assume at some point within those 2 years that they would want to familiarize themselves with the current magazine restrictions, how do you fight a good fight without knowing what's going on. Furthermore, they have access to the same information we do and to think that we would not follow the current magazine compliance rules is naive. We thank everyone for the constructive advise and we have already started updating the Canadian site to show current restrictions on magazines that are in Canada.

If you have a concern regarding magazine restrictions please PM us here or email the site before you purchase off www.irunguns.com or like alot of people do put your query in the notes section when checking out and if its something we can not do we will reach out to you before we alter your magazines.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 03-26-2018 at 10:26 AM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011