Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Magazine restrictions....Clarification seems to be needed...

Quote Originally Posted by LambeauLeap View Post
    I am pissed that they do not care to inform their customers that the mags will be pinned to 5 of 5.56.

The RCMP does not make the law. Period.
    Did you miss the news release for C-71?

"...by restoring a system in which Parliament defines the classes but entrusts experts in the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) to classify firearms, without political influence."

It is specifically said that they will let the RCMP classify firearms (and as we know they make crazy decisions). They maybe don't *make* the law, but they can interpret the law in a manner that has the same net effect.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    We are arguing about dumb #### when IRG is clearly ignoring customer service and telling us Canadians to deal with it.
    what is the solution in your mind? They are not going to go against current regulations they have to follow and re pin them for higher capacity. Doesn't sound like you or the guy bought the mags is sure what is legal either or he would have done that already himself

I don't like that I have only a 2 round capacity, but until one of the orgs actually steps up and challenges it in court that is where we are, because clearly all the tough talkers who claim to use 5 rounders are doing so discreetly enough to avoid arrest.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

C-71 is not in effect yet. And yes you can get 5 round pinned 458 socom mags in Canada maybe you should just stop talking and let the owners of irunguns reply you are making them and your self look bad

I don't know what I'm more pissed about honestly. The fact that they won't square away this first time customer who thought they were getting a product and were told too bad so sad.

OR

The fact that IRG took my personal email to their company with a concern, splattered it on a forum to try and belittle me in some way and didn't even bother to actually address my concern with a response to me personally.

A+ business ethics. Did you take your lessons from Trump? Guess I'll be screen-shotting this and contacting the head office about their sister locations actions.
    Last edited by LambeauLeap; 03-25-2018 at 05:45 AM.
    CCFR Member - CSSA Member

Also, that .458 SOCOM MAG is made by CMMG. For their CMMG MkW Anvil in .458 SOCOM.

The CMMG Upper doesn't fit on a standard AR-15 LOWER (The FIREARM) which means the lower is a special CMMG .458 SOCOM Lower almost an AR-10 type. THUS the CMMG MAG the person bought should be pinned to 5 rounds of .458 SOCOM since it is DESIGNED for the CMMG firearm and not a standard AR-15.
    Last edited by LambeauLeap; 03-25-2018 at 06:13 AM.

Well I would like to thank IRG. Because you shared my PERSONAL e-mail to your company on a public forum and some rats over at the CCFR saw said post I am no longer a Field Officer for the CCFR.

Guess trying to fight for other gun owners to get proper customer service is too much liability for them to handle. What an interesting weekend LOL!

Thanks IRG! LOL!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Well I would like to thank IRG. Because you shared my PERSONAL e-mail to your company on a public forum and some rats over at the CCFR saw said post I am no longer a Field Officer for the CCFR.

Guess trying to fight for other gun owners to get proper customer service is too much liability for them to handle. What an interesting weekend LOL!

Thanks IRG! LOL!
    I just picked up a CCFR application and was about to send in my membership; but after this, f*** them. Obviously about 0 integrety in that organization too. So sorry for your trouble.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JACKSMYDOG's Avatar

Thanks IRG! LOL!
    IRG posted an anonymous email, you publicly took credit for it. The credit for CCFR knowing it was you, and removing you from Field Officer duty rests solely on your shoulders.
    I may be an A$$hole, but at least I'm not a hypocrite.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKSMYDOG View Post
    IRG posted an anonymous email, you publicly took credit for it. The credit for CCFR knowing it was you, and removing you from Field Officer duty rests solely on your shoulders.
    That’s right you dumb mother ####er!!!! You got yourself outed not irg’s....... if you and others don’t like the pinning of your mags ta 2 unpin them and re pin to 5 pretty simple. Instead of whining to irg why not organize a rally in Ottawa and help Shed some light on this issue!!!!
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

Speaking of clarification, you could advertise that you've pinned your 10/22 mags: https://irunguns.ca/product_detail.p...5rd-gray-10-22