Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Pics from TACCOM 2018

Last edited by auracle; 03-31-2019 at 09:21 PM.

Great show! Thanks for the picture posts much appreciated.

Excellent job! Thank you for sharing with us.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    Just got back from the show. It was pretty jammed by 10:30 but accessing the goods was still easy enough. Wow, for a small area, they sure managed to pack it full of cool stuff! It was nice having the firearms (many you'd never get to handle at any one store) and optics available to pickup and fondle without them all being behind a counter or locked up. It sure made future purchases a lot less of a guesswork esp optics. Sometimes you just want to check stuff out without having to strike up a conversation with a vendor/sales person. This made it so much more interactive. Everything was so well laid out, super friendly crew and organized down to overflow parking.

Hats off to the organizers and I can only see this taking off and becoming much larger. It was a Canadian tactical/competition shooter's fun show.

Popped into FOC next door and dropped some $$ on their weekend deals.
    CSSA Member

Awesome pictures and notation, RL1. Where is this show, and is there talk of it being an annual show?
    Slava Ukraini!

Just got back from thr show, it was really good, hopefully this will continue for some time!

Great pics thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer merlin1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XX Moosehead XX View Post
    They definatly packed a lot of cool hardware into a small space! Everything I wanted to see, and fondle, was there for molesting! For me, as a lover of shotguns, having a stock 870 Remington beside a Tactical Ordanance massaged 870 was awesome! Their shotguns are incredible! Casey is a magician!
    i also met Casey from Tac ord---i have dealt with him on small scale but now have taken big step in a complete 870-for the wife---i put in a pic i hope no one minds its just funny as her smile with Casey cost me 2k---she likes the best--damn i guess i need one too-Name:  IMG_20180325_102031.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  120.5 KB

thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by NickVR View Post
    Was an awesome event!

Also was nice meeting you really quick!

you too and thanks for the kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by hifiwasabi View Post
    Awesome pictures and notation, RL1. Where is this show, and is there talk of it being an annual show?
    the show floor was in the space that will soon become FOC's indoor range co-located with their new retail store. Yes, there is talk of doing this annually and i anticipate they will move it to a larger facility...as i said, i could easily see this doubling or tripling in size with the amount of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by merlin1 View Post
    i also met Casey from Tac ord---i have dealt with him on small scale but now have taken big step in a complete 870-for the wife---i put in a pic i hope no one minds its just funny as her smile with Casey cost me 2k---she likes the best--damn i guess i need one too-
    not only do we not mind, we think it's great! congrats on the new gun...gotta say, i am super tempted myself....my two favourites were the super short one i am holding as well as the one with Magpul furniture flipping the bird lol.

RL
    Last edited by RL1; 03-25-2018 at 04:51 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Well done on the pics and for the awareness of the show. I hope one day we have a gun lobby in Canada thats as strong and dedicated as the NRA, we need some serious lobbying in Ottawa on our behalf. Can't really add anything more about Casey & Tacord, great guy and service. I hope these shows grow and in every province? if I was still in ON, I would have made the drive. Well done!!
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast