Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Pics from TACCOM 2018

What happened, did you forget the food at the end? I always enjoyed that almost as much as your tour pics.

That event was SO worth the four hour drive! Even better to attend it with RL1. Fred and the crew at FOC did an AMAZING job coordinating this show, it was really top drawer. I highly recommend anyone even remotely close to take the time and go next year. I'm sure it will be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by ingnutts View Post
    That event was SO worth the four hour drive! Even better to attend it with RL1. Fred and the crew at FOC did an AMAZING job coordinating this show, it was really top drawer. I highly recommend anyone even remotely close to take the time and go next year. I'm sure it will be even better.
    thanks...so glad you could join me and thanks for helping out with the pics!

yes i probably should have written more about FOC's top notch job in my review...great attention to detail and really professionally run show and a HUGE thanks for being so gracious with Ingnutts and me.

RL

Quote Originally Posted by smokeater40 View Post
    What happened, did you forget the food at the end? I always enjoyed that almost as much as your tour pics.

Ingnutts and I hit Buffalo Wild Wing again...i did better with the Blazing Ghost sauce this time than my last trip with The_Shmoo

RL1 reviews are never complete without the food photos.

Excellent photos across the board! Sorry again about the first shotgun pick, it literally is directly in front of your face, lol.

A pleasure to meet you in person. Hopefully I can make it to more events in the future!

Bradley
    If it's worth shooting once, it's worth shooting twice.
    LaRue STEALTH Crusader - Gen4 G34
    LARUEMINATI
    tap, rack, click...?

lol its ok i thought it was funny...great to meet you too and sorry i couldnt chat more..it was kind of a mob scene! I did run into lots of familiar faces and i am always happy for people to come up and say hi.

RL

CGN Regular
    Great review, thanks!

Great review! Does anyone know if the location where TACCOM is held will change every year? In other words, will it move around the country or remain in Southern Ontario?

BANNED
    Bring this show to AB

Thanks for the Review, Looks like a blast!
    Main Rifle: 700 Mountain Rifle DM chambered in 260 Rem, Vortex Razor 2-10×40 HD LH, Timney 512 Trigger, Pillar and Glass bedded,

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast