Cadex chassis /Savage 10 TR bolt release help

Brianma65

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Hey folks it’s Sunday and I need some info.
Tryed google , no help there.

So, I just installed my field strike chassis on my Savage 10 TR.
Looks good :)
But I can’t remove the bolt.
Did I miss a step?
Any advice would be appreciated.

I’m guessing it has something to do with the bolt release button, on the original stock.

Thanks

Last edited:
I do some work with Cadex and they would be glad to help, call the factory in QC be polite and ask for some one who can help with this. Maybe take some picts to email them. These guys stand by their stuff.

I do some work with Cadex and they would be glad to help, call the factory in QC be polite and ask for some one who can help with this. Maybe take some picts to email them. These guys stand by their stuff.
Yes great people, it’s my third order, so I’m familiar with them.
But it’s all good now, thanks to RKM:)

Hey folks it’s Sunday and I need some info.
Tryed google , no help there.

So, I just installed my field strike chassis on my Savage 10 TR.
Looks good :)
But I can’t remove the bolt.
Did I miss a step?
Any advice would be appreciated.

I’m guessing it has something to do with the bolt release button, on the original stock.

Thanks

Hello Sir

Thanks for your questions.

This should've been explained to you by the dealer where you've bought it. This is a notice that all dealers receive with their annual dealer package due to the special configuration required on some Savage rifles (bottom bolt release model). We also leave a note on the chassis chart available on our website:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4va6wb4p9ias9yc/SAVAGE-CONFIG-NOTICE.pdf?dl=0

So it's all about pushing on the little factory bolt release using whatever pointy tool that you have around. We feel that this is an easy solution without compromising the look of your chassis.

I hope that it helps. If it's not clear feel free to call me directly at 514-348-6774.

Thanks for choosing Cadex.

Best regards

Back
Top Bottom