Thread: Uf pro

Business Member

Uf pro

Name:  ufpro.jpg
Views: 1022
Size:  55.7 KB

WE ARE THE SOLE DISTRIBUTOR OF ANY AND ALL UF PRO GEAR IN CANADA and we are proud to introduce the new AcE Winter Combat Shirt. Keeping you optimally comfortable when you're active in extreme cold environments, so you can focus solely on your objective. Wear the tough-as-nails AcE Winter Combat Shirt as a standalone or together with other gear, like plate carriers, backpacks or even additional hard-shells and thermal jackets.

IN-STORE NOW in various colours and patterns -- come down and try yours on today, or click HERE to shop UF PRO now at UrbanTactical.com

Oh nice
    Thanks urban Tactical. Been waiting to see this line exist, outside of ebay.

CGN frequent flyer
    i see you have their pants, what is the fit like?
    CCFR Member

Business Member
    VancouverS4

the pants fit very well compared to jean sizing, the inseam is also pretty much bang on.

the shirts are more of a European fit, so I wold suggest going up one or two size depending on slim fit or loose

thanks

I read up the spec. So this combat shirt is actually insulated in certain areas ? Almost the same weight of insulation as in the Arcteryx Atom LT jacket?

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

CGN Ultra frequent flyer merlin1's Avatar
    Urban Tactical first class place for all your gear--been there since the start-awesome staff-and help with any gun or gear purchases-cant say enough--shout out to all the guys/gals there...............

I own an extensive range of their clothing. True Euro fit. 32 is 32, not 34 or 36. Very comfortable, with almost no movement restriction.
    Athletic fit, so if you are in shape, you'll be fine. The protective padding works excellently when it fits properly. No knee guards or elbow pads required.
    Keep in mind that clothing is designed for load bearing gear. So lighter padding in torso otherwise you bulk up or overheat. Very comfortable with packs or gear.
    Great range, not influenced by the movies.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    I read up the spec. So this combat shirt is actually insulated in certain areas ? Almost the same weight of insulation as in the Arcteryx Atom LT jacket?
    Greentips,

yes it is very close to that Atom Jacket however, we have had Tactical teams move to the UF PRO shirt for comfort and movement thanks