Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617181920212223242636 ... LastLast

Thread: FX-9 Canadian Release!

Also some 10/33 mags would be good.
    - Facta Non Verba -

I know there is a big difference in price, but how is the FX-9 compared to Thureon Defense regarding accuracy and reliability? I am just contemplating between the two of them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer norlandgeese's Avatar
    Are the ergonomics of the fx 9 not better and more up to date?
    Mismatch is the new black

It's a very nice rifle boys. Just got my hands on the demo unit at the Calgary Gun Show! Just dropped my card down for a pre-order!

Dang you, Grumpy Wolverine I had just sworn I was not going to buy any more toys for a while....
    Less-reliant hobby farmer, proud dad, and marginal podcaster.

Haven’t seen it asked or mentioned...are these lefty friendly? The videos both mention gas blowback and having my face directly in line doesn’t seem like a good idea. I understand sub2k’s are not good for lefty’s so it has me wondering.

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    It's not really the CANADIAN RELEASE of anything if it doesn't get here until the fall. There are so many guns expected to be released in the next 6 months that I will be happy to wait until they actually get released. I refuse to pre order anything. If they all get sold out then that just reflects poor planning on the part of any business that insists on doing this pre order garbage. However, it does look like something I would consider buying once it arrives.

Last edited by restless; 03-30-2018 at 09:43 PM.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangFrank View Post
    It's not really the CANADIAN RELEASE of anything if it doesn't get here until the fall. There are so many guns expected to be released in the next 6 months that I will be happy to wait until they actually get released. I refuse to pre order anything. If they all get sold out then that just reflects poor planning on the part of any business that insists on doing this pre order garbage. However, it does look like something I would consider buying once it arrives.
    This is so different than most pre orders, all you are doing is putting down a 200 deposit and if you change your mind they refund 150.00, unlike what I just went through with SFRC and the BCL102, paid for the whole thing up front, then waited 6.5 months and had no choice because there was no refund. This I have no problem doing

If you think about it a pre order like this is win win. One if they sell out the first order fast well does that not show firearms manufactures that the Canadian market is worth dealing with. So the more people that pre order the better it’s is I feel. And what Wolverine is doing I totally find cool only $200 down and worst you lose is $50 which is fair. I also collect watches and many times I wait 6-8 months for watches I pay in full for. But with a reputable seller like wolverine I’m not worried about , they are awesome to deal with. Just my thoughts .