Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 313151617181920212223242526272829303133 ... LastLast

Thread: FX-9 Canadian Release!

Couple questions,

1. I read earlier that the size of the shipments is not known exactly but how about a ballpark guess?
    I'm not a fan of pre orders and am just trying to get a rough estimate of how long it will be till I can walk into my local retailer and walk out with one of these.

2. Will there be any color options in the future?
    My G17 is a green model and it would be nice to get one if these in green rather than black. I can have it coated if needed, just wondering if waiting will provide a factory color option.

3. Will it be a Glock brand 10 round magazine or a Korean made 10/17 copy?
    I already have a nice Glock 17 and a few magazines so it's not an issue if they are the cheaper less reliable magazines, I'd just like to know what to expect.

Thanks for bringing these in, I've been waiting for something non restricted that can truly replace my 9mm AR without going with the similarly pricer but also what I consider inferior options currently on the market or much more expensive options like the Vector which I like but don't want to spend that much on a PCC.
    Don't be so sensitive snowflake, words can't hurt you.
    "Facts don't care about your feelings" Ben Shapiro
    If it's on the muzzle it's a brake NOT a break

By the power vested in me as God of my world.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by cr5 View Post
    Couple questions,

1. I read earlier that the size of the shipments is not known exactly but how about a ballpark guess?
    I'm not a fan of pre orders and am just trying to get a rough estimate of how long it will be till I can walk into my local retailer and walk out with one of these.

2. Will there be any color options in the future?
    My G17 is a green model and it would be nice to get one if these in green rather than black. I can have it coated if needed, just wondering if waiting will provide a factory color option.

3. Will it be a Glock brand 10 round magazine or a Korean made 10/17 copy?
    I already have a nice Glock 17 and a few magazines so it's not an issue if they are the cheaper less reliable magazines, I'd just like to know what to expect.

Thanks for bringing these in, I've been waiting for something non restricted that can truly replace my 9mm AR without going with the similarly pricer but also what I consider inferior options currently on the market or much more expensive options like the Vector which I like but don't want to spend that much on a PCC.
    1.) I am certain that once these start hitting Canada they will be on shelves very quickly as Freedom can produce at a reasonable rate.

2.) Right now there is Black......and Black. Nothing that I am aware of right now, but who knows what the future holds.

3.) They come with one 10rd Glock mag. We do not have any Korean mags left for this, we will be able to have Magpul and Glock mags for it for sure though.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Our sample gun just arrived back here. I just test fired her with 10 rds left handed and had no problem, this gun ejects straight out at 90 degrees to the bore axis.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Our sample gun just arrived back here. I just test fired her with 10 rds left handed and had no problem, this gun ejects straight out at 90 degrees to the bore axis.
    Fantastic news! That is exactly what I was seeing in the videos that led me to pre-order, thank you for confirming. Can't wait for mine to arrive.

Bookmark

It's so cute... had to own one.

CGN frequent flyer
    Any chance we can get a smaller restricted barrel upper? A lot of people shoot at ranges only.

BANNED
    Can't wait for this to come in

ordered and cat wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    Any chance we can get a smaller restricted barrel upper? A lot of people shoot at ranges only.
    The range i go to only specifies which calibre you can shoot....ie you can shoot anything 5.56 or less powerful....