Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1424262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: FX-9 Canadian Release!

Received email informing me of this today from wantsalls. Do we have as long as we wish to back out or must we decide right away?? Is there anything saying they aren’t gonna jack up the price again?

This whole situation is a joke. Wolverine should be extremely embarrassed. The guys that are saying 'suck it up' and 'it is what it is' are pushovers. Preorder deposits followed by a price increase 6 months after the fact? Almost seems illegal.

I wonder if the US stores also increased their prices or just the ones fed to the Canadian market.

BANNED
    Can we get free shipping?

The complaints here are ridiculous. Wolverine is taking full responsibility and losing money on processing refunds for those that want it (do none of you own or ever ran a business?), yet some people have this idiotic attitude that politics and trade wars are somehow NOT ALLOWED to affect pre-orders and purchases they've made. Be happy that you're still getting an NR 9mm AR-style carbine that takes glock mags for a bit over $1k, if you aren't, you can get your refund with no penalties (and Wolverine takes the credit card processing hit). Most businesses would give you store credit or charge you an admin fee because credit card fees are no joke.

Keep having a dumb attitude and enjoy a future where Canadian importers stop taking risks and bringing new guns into the market, you either support these businesses through these tough political times and appreciate that they are trying their best, or you let the sport falter because you're so upset that you aren't being paid out interest from your cancelled pre-order.

These same complainers were probably blaming Wanstall's for the M+M10x crap when Wanstall's went above and beyond trying to fix a ####ty situation out of their control. I have yet to see any of these stores truly screw over customers that have pre-ordered an item surrounded by controversy, every single one provides you a fair and easy way out of a pre-order that you no longer want. They're not going to give you the interest (the fact that people have even suggested that in this thread still boggles my mind).

** Personal attacks to other members will not be tolerated on our forum. **
    Last edited by Wolverine .303; 07-20-2018 at 11:31 AM.

Business Member Tillsonburg Gun Shop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pilgrim View Post
    We have updated the website.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BAAC View Post
    I've decided to keep my order. Still looking forward to this one - it's a solid rifle and it's NR.

The delay is a bit of a drag, so I may have to buy another rifle in the meantime...

The Canadian gun market is hard. Too often, we're at the mercy of our southern cousins. Things like this suck, but they are going to happen. I'm in the very fortunate position that I can afford the price difference, many others aren't. But, because I am, I want to keep supporting Canadian businesses that are innovating and taking chances.

Plus, I already bought some Glock stick mags for it. I want to use my stupidly-long stick mags, dammit.

Please if you are so well off,, pay for my rifle!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by NETFLIX + CHILL View Post
    Please if you are so well off,, pay for my rifle!
    Dude you signed up this month to the forum I doubt you have a rifle on order from the first batch lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shniper View Post
    This whole situation is a joke. Wolverine should be extremely embarrassed. The guys that are saying 'suck it up' and 'it is what it is' are pushovers. Preorder deposits followed by a price increase 6 months after the fact? Almost seems illegal.
    No doubt, get your deposit back and then sue them for the interest you lost on the $200.00 deposit.
    Last edited by Can-down; 07-19-2018 at 05:06 PM.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.