Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8182021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: FX-9 Canadian Release!

I watched some american videos it and it seemed like theirs ran flawlessly with the genuine glock mags, so I remember thinking to myself that's what I'll order a bunch of, but in the wolverine video it looks as if the genuine glock mags are an issue. it seems like we have the added problem of having them be finicky because of being pinned?
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh2 View Post
    I'm going to load my buckshot with sparkle dust. If I'm not allowed to kill an intruder, I'm going to dazzle him with flambouyance.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    "These questions were copied by me from another user in another thread"

These are very important to me and would be great if you could address them

So is the non working bolt hold open issue going to be fixed before you send the guns out?

Im not to thrilled about spring upgrade kits just to make the guns work as advertised??
    The Bolt Hold open functions as it was designed, to work with regular run of the mill mags in the US. Our Canadian mags are not the same and have different spring tension to properly engage the catch. Any full capacity magazine that has been pinned should work just fine in them. There is nothing wrong with the rifle or its function.

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    All I want to know is will my gen 5.. 9's 10/16 mags run 100% Yes or No
    If not I'll pass on my preorder I'm not going to buy more mags for this gun
    If you have full capacity magazines that are pinned, it should not be an issue.. ( please apply this answer to the other threads you have asked this in. )

Quote Originally Posted by MJS View Post
    I had the same issues with two other PCC I’ve had,I switched to ETS mags for all my glock mag fed guns and haven’t looked back since
    You are correct and this can be an issue with other PCCs.

Quote Originally Posted by wai762 View Post
    Since you have a test gun, would you be able to provide a list of mags that are known to work with the bolt hold open?
    Sure, I just need to track down every mag that people want me to test!!! ( that is the hard part unless folks want to send me their mags! )

All I care about is that my glock 10/33 round extendos work flawlessly! And everyone's else's too
    Send me one and I can confirm that for ya..

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneN. View Post
    I watched some american videos it and it seemed like theirs ran flawlessly with the genuine glock mags, so I remember thinking to myself that's what I'll order a bunch of, but in the wolverine video it looks as if the genuine glock mags are an issue. it seems like we have the added problem of having them be finicky because of being pinned?
    The US videos are using full capacity magazines, Canadians mags are different.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    The Bolt Hold open functions as it was designed, to work with regular run of the mill mags in the US. Our Canadian mags are not the same and have different spring tension to properly engage the catch.
    What's the difference between a "Canadian" mag and a "California" mag?

I don't recall these non pinned mags being available before California changed their laws but as I said previously I had not even noticed that these newer style 10 round magazines were single stack.

It would be nice if Glock improved the springs in their dedicated 10 rounders so that the follower had similar anti tip and spring pressure as the regular mags,
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Just buy one of every mag, try it out, sell whatever ones dont work....
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post

The US videos are using full capacity magazines, Canadians mags are different.
    That was my point, ours are pinned. Unless you mean different in another way?
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh2 View Post
    I'm going to load my buckshot with sparkle dust. If I'm not allowed to kill an intruder, I'm going to dazzle him with flambouyance.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneN. View Post
    That was my point, ours are pinned. Unless you mean different in another way?
    It's a bit confusing but what he is calling Canadian magazines are magazines designed for places like California and also as unluck would have it Canada.

The factory 10 round magazines are not neutered standard magazines but are in fact different and that difference is notable in the way the follower tilts and does not engage the hold open mechanism with enough strength.

In the video the Wolverine crew refers to them as "single stack" magazines and it appears they are as there is no need for double stack when you only want 10 rounds max.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Any news or eta updates on the fx9 ?
    Peace is the time it takes to reload your riffle- BoB DylaN

BANNED
    Thanks for the reply wolverine, Much appreciated, all I run is 10/17 and 10/33....OEM anyways, all is well and still late summer for ETA?

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by Donrozon View Post
    Any news or eta updates on the fx9 ?
    Thanks for the reply wolverine, Much appreciated, all I run is 10/17 and 10/33....OEM anyways, all is well and still late summer for ETA?
    I have not been told otherwise, so as it sits late summer is still correct. If we have any word in changes to this we will let everyone know. No point in leaving ya in the dark!!!
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Regular
    Gonna be soooo worth the wait! So excited to shoot the barrel out of it