Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Word on Range Rabbit Service

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
    So am I the only one who got pulverized Werthers candy shards in my box? lol
    My Werthers arrived safely, nestled in the warm bosom of the bag of chains. It was really quite heartwarming to see...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug870 View Post
    My Werthers arrived safely, nestled in the warm bosom of the bag of chains. It was really quite heartwarming to see...
    lol I thought it was just a funny joke. Put the candies in with the 40 lb plate so they show up crushed.
    I thought it was hilarious.

I have not shot mine yet. I built a mounting/hanging rack our of 3/4" steel conduit
    Going to take her out this weekend and see if she can stand up to 7.62mm FMJ out my IDF Mauser.
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bickle View Post
    lol I thought it was just a funny joke. Put the candies in with the 40 lb plate so they show up crushed.
    I thought it was hilarious.

I have not shot mine yet. I built a mounting/hanging rack our of 3/4" steel conduit
    Going to take her out this weekend and see if she can stand up to 7.62mm FMJ out my IDF Mauser.
    Be sure to come back and let us know how it went! I want to see how that 18" gong looks after a day of accepting 7.62mm At what range will you be shooting?

Let us know how the day goes!

Cheers,
    Ron

CGN frequent flyer

Whoa hold on a second I never got any Werthers candy; just because we are blocking your pipeline doesn’t mean you should short change me on my Werthers. I’ll settle for crushed ones even.hahahaha
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Be sure to come back and let us know how it went! I want to see how that 18" gong looks after a day of accepting 7.62mm At what range will you be shooting?

Let us know how the day goes!

Cheers,
    Ron
    So quick update!
    The 18" 3/8 round plate held up to 7.62mm FMJ, .303 Brit FMJ and 62gr 5.56mm FMJ at 100 meters all day long.
    I did get one tiny chip but one of the 7.62mm rounds nipped the very edge of the plate so that is no surprise.
    I see no actual indents in the steel though, just typical paint stripping. The plate did not curve or warp despite the heavy impact of well over 150 rounds between the 303/7.62mm FMJs.
    These things are tough as the stones of hell! The price can't be beat and free shipping over $100!?
    Travis Bickle approved!
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

CGN Regular
    As said above, great kit. Also, there target stands are well made. Would purchase from them anytime.

Excellent products and service from Glenn.

I’m a repeat customer and will continue to recommend him!

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    My gongs "survived" some 7.62 x 39 FMJ at 50 yards.....

Will have to see with Bill C71 if I will still be able to cross the border as I please in the future...... and will invest in larger IDPA steel targets

I have been really impressed with them. Good product. Good service
    -SideBurnz-

Quote Originally Posted by ss109 View Post
    As said above, great kit. Also, there target stands are well made. Would purchase from them anytime.
    It looks as though their stands are of good quality, (I am particularly interested in the X-Wing Base), however I am not sure I can justify the price when I can cobble something together myself. Perhaps I will see one some day if someone has one at the range, but without trying/testing it first I'm still very much on the fence.

Just to be clear, I am certain that they would be of great quality as everything I've received from Glenn has been, but without first hand testing I am reluctant to spend the money on a stand/base.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast