Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Word on Range Rabbit Service

A Word on Range Rabbit Service

So I just received my first order from Glenn at Range Rabbit and I've got to say, holy s**t this guy knows customer service!

Not only did I ask for an item not usually sold (see deuling tree paddles thread), but being the picky prick I am, I wanted my 10" Heart Attack gong with no mini gong behind and a 2" hole instead of a 3" hole. Well Glenn didn't even question it... He got the order put together that day and shipped the very next.

Fast forward to when my package arrives; my order is exactly what I wanted made to my specs, some quality mounting hardware thrown in there as well, and a couple lengths of chain that I'm sure could use at work pulling packs on armoured fighting vehicles!

Extremely happy with my dealings with Range Rabbit; will be a long time customer for sure. You want top notch quality Canadian made AR500 targets and accessories; give Glenn a shout!

Thank you Range Rabbit!

CGN Regular
    Glenn is solid. Take it he is back from vacation - order in bound

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    Top notch service indeed

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Sakoman .308's Avatar
    This is great to know, thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    I just ordered an 18" gong (went one size to get free shipping!)
    Fast shipping. Clear comms. Amazing product at a great price.
    I'm not sure if this was a prank but there were Werthers Originals candies in the box....with my 30 lb AR500 steel plate lol Needless to say my 3 bonus candies were slightly pulverized in transit by the plate.
    When I opened the box the crumbled candy fell out and my scavenger kids went after it on the floor before I could even figure out what happened.
    Hilarious!
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

I was talking to a couple of guys at a match this last weekend about their steel from RR. Very happy customers. Convinced me to place an order...
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

I am a repeat customer and Glenn is top-notch.
    "Don't confuse effort with results."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Travis Bickle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    I was talking to a couple of guys at a match this last weekend about their steel from RR. Very happy customers. Convinced me to place an order...
    So am I the only one who got pulverized Werthers candy shards in my box? lol
    Guns only have two natural enemies; politicians and rust.

CGN Regular
    my candies have always arrived in top shape! really good company, ordered twice, neither order has taken more than 3 business days...

I have been buying various size gongs for the Nanaimo range for the last 1.5 years. So far I have tried three suppliers and the Range Rabbit ones are lasting many times longer that the other ones. I estimate that the gongs are taking 500 - 700 hits be week including 338 lapua at 200 yds and still gonging along .
    Rob

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast