Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Past Two Weeks...

thanks for the update, it's great to see a company keeping their customers (both current and future) in the loop. Keep up the awesome work!

I have an e-mail to you guys just looking for an update on a special order item I purchased a while ago, but there is NO BIG RUSH! Take your time, it's just an inquiry, I'm patient

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    I will not bare with you... that would be weird. And no one wants to see that. I will however bear with you.
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25
    I was thinking of sending a Carrier Pigeon, since you state you accept them, but being a gun shop I feared an "unfortunate accident" in which someone ended up eating squab as a result...

.... just hoping to make some great people smile.

Thanks for the heads up: no concern here that you won't keep up the superb service.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    I was thinking of sending a Carrier Pigeon, since you state you accept them, but being a gun shop I feared an "unfortunate accident" in which someone ended up eating squab as a result...

.... just hoping to make some great people smile.

Thanks for the heads up: no concern here that you won't keep up the superb service.
    Your pigeon is safe unless she goes in my shop and poops on my Unimog, in which case she will join her local cousins!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12