Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Garrison Petawawa PR1- 26-27 May 2018- Debrief Here!!

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Congratulations on the new edition to your family.......remember take lots of pictures
    Lol no time to go to range ...now you have to baby sit lol....
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Amazing! congratulation Morgan, Heather, Mom and Dad!!

Nate
    "I shoot better in the rain" TT

“Be the head of a chicken not the tail of a bull” Toyzone

Business Member
    Oh yeah , I need to thank all the shooters for dilligently handing over the $10 or single day $5 sentry fee....thanks very much for that. The reality is, sentry folks need to carry out the Garrison Petawawa Range Control requirement for an active sentry throughout the shooting duration.

I’ve seen situations where visitors end up driving across the range in search of their relatives, who were/are likely working down in the butts.

And that’s why we have a sentry posted especially when we are at Bravo Range we share the entrance to Alpha Range....some of you keeners might have noticed that arrangement.

Thanks for your understanding and care....next PR match remind me to tell this story of the visitor crossing the firing line with their vehicle.... we titled them , Mr. Magoo....

Cheers, Barney

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910