Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Garrison Petawawa PR1- 26-27 May 2018- Debrief Here!!

Business Member
    Kittens will die!!

CGN Regular
    Sucks, just bought it new last weekend and now looking for a course to learn to shoot better.

find a range first.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by budmancan View Post
    Sucks, just bought it new last weekend and now looking for a course to learn to shoot better.
    Do you have access to some .308 match ammo?

I have a second client shooter available for your use... the first one is claimed by an earlier CGNutz shooter. And this second rig has an MDT 13 rounder AICS prototype magazine....

Adversity Into Advantage!!

Cheers, Barney

Oops, almost forgot, EMT sent
    "I shoot better in the rain" TT

“Be the head of a chicken not the tail of a bull” Toyzone

CGN Regular
    Thank you what a generous offer, I was telling my wife and she informs me I have my nieces first birthday that Saturday. So I have to tap out if I ever want to sleep in the house again. But again thank you, Im in if it happens again. I will start collecting everything I need.

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    Do you have access to some .308 match ammo?

I have a second client shooter available for your use... the first one is claimed by an earlier CGNutz shooter. And this second rig has an MDT 13 rounder AICS prototype magazine....

Adversity Into Advantage!!

Cheers, Barney

Hi folks. Anyone interested in carpooling from the Cambridge, KW, Guelph area on Friday? I'm planning on leaving around 11am or so.
    Cheers, Don

Business Member
    I’m working on packing the truck for the trip to Garrisson Petawawa right about now.

Remember to include your handy personally made up “Oh Shzt Kit”. Don’t forget to bring the correct Allen keys and necessary wrenches for YOUR scope rings and mounts... someone ask me WHY???

It seems there is always someone experiencing loose scopes or bases or rings especially folks who buy No-Name Zhinese Airsoft rings for a harder kicking or recoiling rifle. Surprise, surprise... I’m yer Match director, I see this happen all the time. Especially those really frugal shooters who insist on bringing brands of scopes that are not listed in my packing list, because they got a good deal... famous last words, often heard at my matches Hahahaha

You have been warned

Cheers, Barney

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Eh anyone from the Sudbury area going or those neck of the woods ???.....I’m almost in (it’s work bloody hell thats holding me back ).......I’ll have a better knowing Thursday if I’m in like flint (lol)or not
    Davide
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

please don't pack the rain