Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Garrison Petawawa PR2 09-10 June 2018 Debrief Here!

CGN frequent flyer
    The kiddies and I will attend. I will try and bring another van load of rain. Hopefully chalkriver2 will get us a full load of black flies and deer flies too.

LOL ^ The mosquitos today on Delta at times were fun so don't forget about those too. No " Rainman" on the range so it was sunny all day lol .We hosted a CRPS match here and had a great time. Heather had to do bear patrol as well as sentry/radio OP.s again as we had them hanging around all day .
    RIP chalkriver ....I am back as chalkriver2

Business Member
    330av8tor:

Your EMT was perfectly done and you are Good to GO! See you on Friday night at 1900 for some Burrito enjoyment

Thanks. I’m super glad you had a great time last weekend

Cheers, Barney

Outstanding, it's a date. ��

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    EMT sent ! but I forgot to mention it is for PR2. Sorry..

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada tail View Post
    EMT sent ! but I forgot to mention it is for PR2. Sorry..
    Got the EMT for the single day. Thanks for that. Many folks showing up for either Saturday or Sunday, thanks for joining the community and showing up. I just have to remind myself to squad the single Saturday shooters together so that the Sunday pairing process will be straightforward and slick.

Cheers, Barney

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Thanks Barney!

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    Unfortunately not this time... due to surgery but looking forward down the road
    Cheers to all who help out and take the time top put this on ...Davide
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Business Member
    I’m just packing the truck this afternoon. I have to drive the Counselling Cab all day tomorrow so this rig has to be ready for Friday morning’s journey to Garrison Petawawa.

Is there anybody out there depending on me (or did I commit to you) to bring this sponsored Barrett M98B? I’m getting old and I cannot remember! How about my client shooter M700 SPS Tactical 308 with it’s Bushy 10x40mm??

Buelher? Anybody?

Hey GT, you over paid me.... I’ll square up with you when I see you on Saturday morning

I am all sold out of “Impact” books until next PR match in 14-15 July....so I will have some more goodies for you all then. In the meantime, this is your teacher speaking, get reading Lanny Bassham’s book: With Winning in Mind!!

Cheers, Barney

What is the round count for Saturday's walk-back? I have too many things to get done before I leave, so I won't be loading any more, but want to make sure I have enough (or stay up really freaking late making more).

I haven't shot the walk back in I-don't-know-how-long.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast