Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Garrison Petawawa PR2 09-10 June 2018 Debrief Here!

Great weekend once again. Steller weather throughout.
    Thanks to all who make this happen, thanks to all who show up. Solid group of shooters representing 2 provinces!
    Look forward to PRS in July.

What a great weekend on the range, big thanks to everyone who helped to put this on, big thanks to Sheldrake for all his help, I look forward to building on what I've learned this past weekend.

Business Member
    My dear PR shooters,

The results are posted up in Post # 2 in this thread, and I shared a few interesting observations with you. Please have a look and peruse people’s performances. Look for personal “bests” and also consistent scoring. Also notice how some folks onl y dropped fewest points from their HPS highest possible score of 200 points.

Have a look at past matches in your shooting notebook and journal. You did take notes didn’t you?

Didn’t I remind you all that the dullest pencil always beats the sharpest mind?

Now as you go through your shooting log book, find and select the personal best scores for each match... add all four of the matches up...you getting close to 200 points yet?

Time to carry out some goal setting.... as we were taught in my Tae Kwon Do classes.... “Goals you set, are goals you get!!”

Start writing down your goals.....

More on this later on.....

Cheers, Barney

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    My dear PR shooters,

The results are posted up in Post # 2 in this thread, and I shared a few interesting observations with you. Please have a look and peruse people’s performances. Look for personal “bests” and also consistent scoring. Also notice how some folks onl y dropped fewest points from their HPS highest possible score of 200 points.

Have a look at past matches in your shooting notebook and journal. You did take notes didn’t you?

Didn’t I remind you all that the dullest pencil always beats the sharpest mind?

Now as you go through your shooting log book, find and select the personal best scores for each match... add all four of the matches up...you getting close to 200 points yet?

Time to carry out some goal setting.... as we were taught in my Tae Kwon Do classes.... “Goals you set, are goals you get!!”

Start writing down your goals.....

More on this later on.....

Cheers, Barney
    An this is why this man is my mentor n my friend an a great wealth of knowledge.
    Pay heed to what the man says as he's been there an done that an has the medals to back things up.
    We are the future bears of this knowledge an like the ol sayin goes knowledge is power....
    Hopin yo catch ya late this summer brother if the war department let's me off the porch hahaha

Business Member
    Some pictures to post up while I was bored at the mounds since I had expelled all the gaseous products from the mess hall bowl of baked beans.....on ChalkRiver2, of course.....

Beware of wet PHARTS.....

Name:  2B8E7808-0F4F-47BC-A217-2C7FC4871AD1.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  137.9 KB

Name:  3555707C-48A1-4024-A49D-6C0AABF3315A.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  135.7 KB

Thank you so much to Barney, Morgan, Heather and every one else that showed up to this PR match!

CGN Regular
    I brought my friend Matt to shoot his first PR match with Barney. Had a lot of fun. I wanted to help him so much that I "Helped" him with the first match by crossfiring and put all my 10 rounds on his target instead of mine. That's how much I like him. Not sure how Barney told the boys to count it but he scored 46 with my sponsorship. LMAO.

Good job Matt great shooting buddy.

Also thanks to everybody there. Another great day. Remember....... a not so good day at the range is always better than a good day at work.

Another great clinic Barney ! Rick from CRPS sends thanks to the people who turned in the items found on the range and I will return them to him in Sept. It was a really nice weekend being on the range with everyone and hope to see you all back here again soon .
    RIP chalkriver ....I am back as chalkriver2

I had a great time Barney and will definitely be back, don’t think I can make the July match as I will be in the hay field but I’ll be at the next 2, thanks to everyone for all the pointers and thanks Pat for helping me on my first target.

I forgot that I took a pic of the range on Sat and a couple pics of our neighbor who showed up at the range in the morning.
    Heather wasn't happy I chased it away with my truck again .

RIP chalkriver ....I am back as chalkriver2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234