Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Garrison Petawawa PR5 29-30 Sep 2018 Debrief Here!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aogun View Post
    Got room for 2 more ?
    Lots and lots of room! EMT away!

Cheers, Barney

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    EMT inbound ! Hope I can be healthy and make both days this time.
    Alex

EMT sent for 2 - under aogun.

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    Good to go...diesel is all golden. Speaking of diesel, did you use the Saturday practice last PR weekend you were with me to sight in / confirm bullet drop tables / establish dope or data for YOUR Rimfire PRS rig? There were several of us with TWO rigs in the fold up sniper case. Many folks had their 308 rig and then their CRPS shooter in 22 LR to sight in at 100m, 200m, and 300m.

That was a practice well spent, my BallisticsGL program was only 0.1 or 0.2 away from established / confirmed results.... how awesome is that?

Cheers, Barney
    Awesome thanks Barney.

I sighted my 22LR at the July PR weekend if you recall. All dope tables are good to go.

I'm all signed up for both days for CRPS weekend! Only had to pay for one day as I won a free entry at the charity shoot in Restigouche back in July

I went to the PR match at Borden last weekend at amiens range. Shot at movers for my very first time! We got to shoot the mover match twice. I scored a 0-1-9 on my first go and than a 3-2-5 on my second try, so much fun!

Also are you shooting or volunteering at meaford?
    I've signed up to volunteer and am staying i the barrecks as well. It should be a hell of a weekend!

See you guys in September!
    Even the worst day at the range is still ten times better than your best day at work

Business Member
    AoGun ,

Your two entries are good to go! See the both of you on Saturday AM.

Alex Guyang :

I got your Emt and all is well. See you on Saturday as well!

Cheers, Barney

CGN frequent flyer
    Hey I'm new here 5 minutes ago. I definitely would like to come out and give this a try. I'm going to send you the $ 100%. Just one question...can I bring a 2nd person who does not have a PAL to shoot also? Or is a PAL required for the weekend? Thanks and see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by Longboat View Post
    Hey I'm new here 5 minutes ago. I definitely would like to come out and give this a try. I'm going to send you the $ 100%. Just one question...can I bring a 2nd person who does not have a PAL to shoot also? Or is a PAL required for the weekend? Thanks and see you there!
    Yes ...as long as you are his shooting partner for the event you are good to go. Barney squads everyone together with some one so you will be beside him as his spotter when he is firing and it will be legal then .
    RIP chalkriver ....I am back as chalkriver2

CGN frequent flyer
    Nice thanks alot. After reading through the OP again I noticed actual cartridge restrictions. I guess I misunderstood the AT LEAST 223 the first read. To be clear it is strictly the calibers listed...as in 6.5 is a no go...

Quote Originally Posted by Longboat View Post
    Nice thanks alot. After reading through the OP again I noticed actual cartridge restrictions. I guess I misunderstood the AT LEAST 223 the first read. To be clear it is strictly the calibers listed...as in 6.5 is a no go...
    Why I went with 308. The official response will come from one of them, that 6.5 is a no go....
    It's an awesome weekend and crew to get introduced to this type of shooting. Me and my young gun started in March when he was here from Winnipeg, and he will be here for the last one of the season...(Don't tell Barney, but I'm starting to enjoy this more than my pistol stuff..)

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by IPPA162 View Post
    Why I went with 308. The official response will come from one of them, that 6.5 is a no go....
    It's an awesome weekend and crew to get introduced to this type of shooting. Me and my young gun started in March when he was here from Winnipeg, and he will be here for the last one of the season...(Don't tell Barney, but I'm starting to enjoy this more than my pistol stuff..)
    Gotcha it's out thats too bad for me haha. Only 308 I have right now is a BCL 102. No reason I can't toss a bigger scope on it I guess and have at it. Or buy another gun but I would have to answer for it, you know...

Thanks