Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Garrison Petawawa PR5 29-30 Sep 2018 Debrief Here!

Anyone going to kelsies ?

Business Member
    In town right now. Okay who is up for Quesada Burrito? Two of us for,the time being , meeting up at 1830 or 6:30 for you civilian types!

Cheers, Barney

Business Member
    Results are up! Now to go outside and clean up the truck!

Will come back with a formal Debrief!

Cheers, Barney

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Thank you Barney. I followed your advice from last time and I shot better during this weekend. I also lucked out to pair with a good partner. He knew what he was doing.

It was a great weekend and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did. Thanks again Barney and I am looking forward to next year .Here is a couple pics of the deer I saw on my drive out to Delta range on Sunday. He just casually walked past my truck like I wasn't there then jumped over a ditch and kept on feeding.
    Hope to see a lot of the same faces back here next year !!

RIP chalkriver ....I am back as chalkriver2

Business Member
    Great pictures of a fine looking buck, ChalkRiver2!!

So it’s with great pain I have to say farewell to a phenomenal season of 2018....just when I thought 2017 was a super epic year, this 2018 season tops last years’ accomplishments.

We had not a single cancellation in our quest to bring you Eastern and (some ) Southern Ontario and Quebec shooters a predictable and reliable season of matches. We kept the prices the same as they always have been over the past five years and I’m looking forward to many more years of a fantastic association.

My biggest takeaway was when I was volunteering to work the reception desk/table at the Meaford LRSC Matches in early September. Over half of the shooters have shot my matches at one point or another and that’s testament to our community of PR and PRS shooters. BTW, there were 122 shooters at Meaford. We have built one heck of a community and that ideal is bigger than me, and I welcome that!

Not only am I grateful for that community, I have many more things to be grateful for! So here goes, “If you wanna be great, be grateful!”

* My Butts Officers run the show, without them we would have nothing but a Shzt show on our hands
    * Petawawa GC President ChalkRiver2, allows everything to happen, we show up and synergy takes over, VP Always, brother!
    * Sentry Heather ensures we comply with Range Control’s parameters, we cannot run without her input
    * my mentors both past and present because I work your magic through me... I am humbled !
    * My “Guardian Angels” over at CANSOFCOM, you guys give me wiiiings! More than you will ever know!
    * My community of newbie shooters who keep turning up out of the woodwork, even at my LAST match of the season! Salut!
    * My many sponsors both officially and casually, it’s almost every vendor out there, thanks for allowing me to represent your groups and products...you folks don’t have to give me items for the prize table because I really get a charge out of buying and handing out the funniest prizes, like different lubricants Heh Heh Heh...
    * my brothers and sisters in the NAVY, I owe my sense of humour to this branch of the CAF.
    * Base Commander at Garrison Petawawa who provides recreational facilities for us to use and we are thrilled at these chances!
    * the kind folks at Dannys Steak House who facilitate the growth of our shooting culture and community...be ready for next season....warmest thanks!

My season of 2018 will soon be behind me....my only regret is that it’s over, but this end is just the beginning of next season!

Adversity Into Advantage!!

Name:  6C1864AD-DE3C-4E46-9E7B-D8F6E0464262.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  146.0 KB

Name:  59EF7A8E-5B0B-48CF-AEC7-2B97F5937B3C.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  146.8 KB

Hopefully we will see a few of you at the Fall Scramble on 20-21 October in a few weeks, but this time , I get to shoot! Yahoooo!

Cheers, Barney

Quote Originally Posted by Canada tail View Post
    Thank you Barney. I followed your advice from last time and I shot better during this weekend. I also lucked out to pair with a good partner. He knew what he was doing.
    Hey, thanks a lot! Was great pairing up with you, definitely had a blast. Hopefully we'll meet up again next year.

Great weekend. Thanks to everyone who organized it.

Cheers

CGN frequent flyer
    Most fun I've had in years no joke. I will be back next year no question. Big thanks!

CGN frequent flyer
    That was good end to a good season. Thanks TT, chalkriver2, Heather and the rest who make this happen.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910