Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Excellent service from IRUNGUNS

I’ve emailed twice. No bounce back. No replies. And nothing in my junk folder?

Which email address should I be sending inquiries too?

As long as you guys put in an order and you got a working credit card along with a proper PAL/RPAL, I'd seriously just sit back and relax because the staff of IRG are REALLY busy and every time someone calls or bugs them about an order, that takes away time for them to do the great work they do. If there is a problem they will definitely find you......
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left." - Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteannerdy View Post
    I’ve emailed twice. No bounce back. No replies. And nothing in my junk folder?

Which email address should I be sending inquiries too?
    You can e-mail JF at jf@irunguns.ca and he will help you out.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Thanks. I will send my inquiry to JF.

i was wondering if you guys could shed some light on the purchasing procedure. specifically the way taxes and duties are calculated. thanks

If you're buying from the Canadian site its the same as buying from any site. convert US prices to CAD.

If you're buying from the US site you pay the US price plus 25 shipping to their Canadian warehouse. Once it gets there you pay 5% tax cause its Alberta and your shipping to your door.

I think that's correct, but when you go to their website everything you need to know is right on the page it sends you to https://www.irunguns.ca/content.php?...ore-disclaimer

Yeah, I read “plus applicable duties” and didn’t know what that means. I know it can get rediculous for car parts but I’m not sure how guns are affected

We abbsorb the duty on puchases made off http://www.irunguns.com There comes a point when you are taxed to death.

We only collect the duty charges on Imports. Over and above what you are charged off the .com site you will have Canadian shipping and GST.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan21rd View Post
    Yeah, I read “plus applicable duties” and didn’t know what that means. I know it can get rediculous for car parts but I’m not sure how guns are affected

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I like reading these threads when I'm in a bad mood lol. Good on IRG, as always.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Couldn't be happier. Yeah it takes a while guys. Maybe it's not for the impatient, but I've ordered from them for years and it's always got here and exactly what I've wanted. No company is perfect. No one is, but every time I've spoke with Jason or JF, they've been more than reasonable and always helpful in sorting things out.

I would say the wait to import is worth it. Where else are you going to get items like these in Canada?

Circle 10 Ak mags, Plum colored AK Magpul furniture.

The magazines our guns should have came with in the first place.

Items like this Streamlight tlr-1 that was the cheapest I could find from a Canadian dealer.

Last edited by kilo3niner; 11-09-2018 at 01:21 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12