Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FREEDOM ORDNANCE FX-9 Non-restricted

Quote Originally Posted by terBC View Post
    Hey Tenda,

We're starting to see other dealers fulfill their preorders and shipments from Freedom arrive in the country.

Any updates at all even if it's we don't know?
    I asked them a few post above and they haven’t answered. Plus I emailed them and no reply.
    When I went there last week I asked them why other Ontario dealers have shelves stocked.
    And now another Ontario dealer has filled all pre orders and stocked 40 units for online sale.
    There response was a look of disbelief. I told them to look at the other dealers posts on CGN.

Any answer would be great. I hope this doesn’t happen with the G48 I preordered. ��

I was on the phone with them today best answer i got was "very soon"

Quote Originally Posted by MDTA View Post
    I was on the phone with them today best answer i got was "very soon"
    Well atleast you got some sort of answer unlike the rest of us
    "Don't you dare go running down my little town where I grew up, and I won't cuss your city lights."

Even that answer took a bit of coaxing, Im guessing it was just to get me off the phone...the wait continues

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_des View Post
    I asked them a few post above and they haven’t answered. Plus I emailed them and no reply.
    When I went there last week I asked them why other Ontario dealers have shelves stocked.
    And now another Ontario dealer has filled all pre orders and stocked 40 units for online sale.
    There response was a look of disbelief. I told them to look at the other dealers posts on CGN.

Any answer would be great. I hope this doesn’t happen with the G48 I preordered. ��
    Depending on where you are on a list, it will. The only way that a pre order makes any sense is if there is only 1 dealer selling a certain product.

Not every dealer does pre-orders, so you're always going to find situations where one dealer sells more guns than they're going to receive, and others that didn't offer a pre-order will have them in stock. I walked into a local store and bought my FX-9 off the shelf on Christmas Eve.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123