Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7686888990919293949596

Thread: Sign the Official Petition to scrap Bill C-71 / Signez cette pétition officielle!

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    Having read the document you reference in its entirety, is there any chance you meant to post a different reference that actually relates to civilian firearms ownership?

The word Civilian appears 55 times in that report, and not once does it reference or imply placing controls on civilian firearms ownership.

The only references to interpersonal violence deal directly with the illegal diversion of military owned weapons into the hands of unauthorized non-state actors who use them criminally, Like when gangs or warlords steal or buy military weapons for use in non-state sanctioned violence, or the illegal trade and smuggling of arms when manufacturers knowingly sell small arms internationally to customers that they know are not authorized by local law to possess them.

If you are trying to perpetuate this idea that the UN is opposed to civilian firearms ownership, you posted the wrong reference.
    Nope. Correct reference. "Arms control measures increase urban safety and security by curbing the uncontrolled proliferation and misuse of small arms,
    particularly for gang-related violence". It wont stop at urban.
    I give you bill C-71

Your a fool if you think that the UN is trying to make this look like "Rainbows & Unicorns". It is no different than the Liberals supposed Crime Control, Bill C-71. It's all part of the civil disarmament agenda. How do you make everything nicey nice in the world you disarm it and control it.
    btw telling someone there wrong wont change their mind.
    John 3:16. If not then unfortunately John 3:36
    Firearms owners are the difference between Tyranny & Freedom!!
    GUN CONTROL IS NOT CRIME CONTROL. ITS POPULATION CONTROL!
    Faith is not knowing what the future holds but knowing who holds the future

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 8x68 View Post
    Nope. Correct reference. "Arms control measures increase urban safety and security by curbing the uncontrolled proliferation and misuse of small arms,
    particularly for gang-related violence". It wont stop at urban.
    I give you bill C-71

Your a fool if you think that the UN is trying to make this look like "Rainbows & Unicorns". It is no different than the Liberals supposed Crime Control, Bill C-71. It's all part of the civil disarmament agenda. How do you make everything nicey nice in the world you disarm it and control it.
    btw telling someone there wrong wont change their mind.
    Telling me im wrong is actually the first step in changing my mind, preferrably followed by some verifiable facts and sound logic.

Vague references to unicorns and calling me a fool however... sure way to lose the plot.

Stay classy.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    Telling me im wrong is actually the first step in changing my mind, preferrably followed by some verifiable facts and sound logic.

Vague references to unicorns and calling me a fool however... sure way to lose the plot.

Stay classy.
    Your a fool was not meant as a rude comment. It was a generalized "your". I should have said "people are fools" (playing the complacency theory).
    You have your viewpoint, I have mine. Having inside info is always a bonus.
    Stay classy...kinda the pot calling the kettle black no?
    John 3:16. If not then unfortunately John 3:36
    Firearms owners are the difference between Tyranny & Freedom!!
    GUN CONTROL IS NOT CRIME CONTROL. ITS POPULATION CONTROL!
    Faith is not knowing what the future holds but knowing who holds the future

Things have certainly changed here on Gunnutz over the Decade and a half, since I first became a member, writing hundreds of letters to editors across the country trying along with many did, to get the word out how flawed the gun registry was. We were a band of brothers in the early days of the Gunnutz forum helping in finally repealing the registry and to think, its came this type of behavior is from its members and or paying members, just to used it. It had been difficult enough trying to be a mentor the crowds here, then advocating to politicians, much less to those with their agendas and others lacking in their mannerisms, So prove me wrong Gunnutz, put on your big boy pants and start acting like Adults, before laws go back to a time. where Canadian Gunnutz all started from.
    Heaven won\'t let me in and Hell is scare I\'ll take over.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer StoneHorse's Avatar
    Ah, the early years of gunnutz. We now have a whole generation of gun owners that have never known life before the current firearm act. Let alone pre FAC days. Gun control is incremental, like a racket. Something the younger crowd fail to see for the most part.
    Defund the Liberal propaganda ministry, AKA the CBC.
    Democracy is not a spectator sport.

CGN frequent flyer Diamondback Six's Avatar
    Seattle, WA, USA--a neighbor to the South
    Would sign if I could, but as a non-Canadian it's not my place... so one of you guys who can and hasn't yet, please do so where I cannot.
    Member NRA, SAF, FPC - WA State CPL
    I am a professional historian - when I draw comparisons between the actions of current and past governments, you can bet it is with great deliberation.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tobaman45's Avatar
    Just 4 days left to sign this petition..hope the stragglers get on it

Darn it, i missed the dead line...July 26, 2018...
    Thank you

C’est fait / done

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterGunNut View Post
    Darn it, i missed the dead line...July 26, 2018...
    Welcome to the forum. Where have you been?
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.