Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: NoDak Spuds Non Rest 180B raises the Bar and will be in customers hands June 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    that's going to be a HARD sell against the WC-180 at half the price, for basicaly the same thing,but they do look like they are very nicely machined,
    I can't blame you for making this point, but these two guns are aimed at 2 different sub-markets IMO.
    The Wolverine gun is a very welcome addition the market. Wolverine is to be applauded for making it happen, and I hope they sell tons, but it's arguably on the "budget" side of things. And that was their intention, I believe. This gun is clearly not "budget". It's kind of a "Subaru Impreza vs a Subaru WRX sti" situation.
    I'm not in the market for a Wolverine gun, but I'm very tempted by the NoDak Spud.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN frequent flyer
    If you can sell me one, shipped before C-71 passes, there is a very high likelyhood I will buy one thats for sure. Keeping my eyes peeled for updates./
    f:P

Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    If you can sell me one, shipped before C-71 passes, there is a very high likelyhood I will buy one thats for sure. Keeping my eyes peeled for updates./
    I could be wrong but as long as you BUY it pre-71 and they have a lower in Canada to which you can be assigned the serial you wouldn't be in the 20 year naughty book. however I do not know this for sure

Expired Business Rep
    Hi guys, everything is on track even with the delays in some of our material. All the parts are complete except for the hand guards and are in quality control for inspection. Hand guards are on going and should be out for anodizing soon. So now we are into assembly, processing orders and working on our video manual. Our new website is complete and we are now adding products and pricing. The Web site should be launched by the end of next week and will have available products as well as what we have in production for up coming release.
    It has been a busy few months around here and we are excited for you guys to see what we have done.

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing the new website.
    "Any idiot can piss on the floor, but it takes a real hero to sh!t on the ceiling." - Maclean Maclean

CCFR
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Current update on the RWA and NoDak Spud 180B

These rifles are soon to be released and the first batch should go within the next few weeks as the 12” & 18” extrusions are currently in transit to RWA to complete the uppers.
    In order to streamline this project and offer both the dealer and customer all the available options and best possible deal, we have decided to work in unison with RWA, therefore passing the savings on to the consumer as the majority of the rifle will now be offered in Canadian funds by RWA. RWA will have their website up and running shortly which will house their complete line of upper receivers as well as all parts and accessories which were designed for the NoDak Spud lower receivers.

By doing it this way you will have the option to completely customize your rifle, with the following options:

1: completed upper with or without a barrel
    2. custom foregrips in various lengths
    3. flash suppressors/brakes
    4. optional bolt catch and bolt release
    5. optional ambidextrous safety

Future options will include:
    various calibers
    Left hand charging handle and ejection port.

IRUNGUNS has worked out an amazing deal on the NoDak Spud NON-Restricted stripped Billet lower Receivers at 299.97USD . These lower receivers are also a direct retrofit to the ARMALITE 180B rifles.

To the vast number of customers who have pre purchased these amazing rifles, IRUNGUNS and RWA have you covered, as a bonus we will include a $150.00 rifle case and a custom mag which hopefully will make up for the delays.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Any updates? With the projected "in customers hands June 2018", now that June has come and almost gone, is there a new forecasted delivery date?
    CCFR
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SSG69 View Post
    Any updates? With the projected "in customers hands June 2018", now that June has come and almost gone, is there a new forecasted delivery date?
    please see this thread....Getting close

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...ecrasher-Sale!

Expired Business Member
    Posted on our Dealer Page

Quote Originally Posted by RWA-Sales View Post
    Hey everyone,

We have another update for you.

The extruded material for our foregrips has arrived, they are being machined and they look and fit fantastic. We did, however, encounter a small problem with a batch of one of the side panels that were out for coating. They came back damaged and off color. As it is VERY important to us that we do not cut corners and supply a very high quality product, we have decided to remove these panels from our production line and manufacture new panels. They are being rushed through the manufacturing process and will be going for coating as soon as the machining is completed.

The bad news is that we will not be able to deliver the completed uppers for another few weeks.

The good news is that means our Gatecrasher sale will continue with reduced pricing on brakes and bolt release assemblies (see our previous posts for that).