Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: NoDak Spuds Non Rest 180B raises the Bar and will be in customers hands June 2018.

It is included in the current pricing of 1699.00 along with Ambi safety and the bolt lock.

Quote Originally Posted by MJS View Post
    How much is that spiral fluted barrel adding to the overall price compared to a cheaper pencil profile or heavy profile?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Does the production model resemble the one in the original post?
    Having something and not needing it is far better than needing something and not having it. Seems like simple logic to me!

Expired Business Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by aldy86 View Post
    Does the production model resemble the one in the original post?
    The production model looks exactly the same as the picture in the post. However the new barrel will be black.

Quote Originally Posted by RWA-Technical View Post
    The production model looks exactly the same as the picture in the post. However the new barrel will be black.
    Thanks for the quick response, I’m assuming that is the model with the 12” hand guard as well?
    Having something and not needing it is far better than needing something and not having it. Seems like simple logic to me!

Uuuugly, dang man.
    If your only political involvement is voting, you don't actually care. Move aside and let the people be heard.

Get involved in your community!

Expired Business Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by aldy86 View Post
    Thanks for the quick response, I’m assuming that is the model with the 12” hand guard as well?
    Yes that is the 12" hand guard. We will be posting more pics this week as things settle a little.

CGN Regular
    With the bolt in battery, are the internals exposed?

Very nice project. Great to see the reversible ejection.

Isn't it sad that every customer must pay an exchange fee for a canadian gun bought in Canada?
    2.5% exchange fee is about 50$ per gun wasted to the credit card companies. I guess IRG accountant don't want to deal with multiple currencies but everybody could save a few bucks if RWA got their share in northern dollars.
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

Quote Originally Posted by HunterKillerV View Post
    Uuuugly, dang man.
    To each their own but I disagree, having played around with my buddy’s ACR I have found that plastic rifles are not for me, it looks solid, wish I had a chance to handle one before ordering one but such is life.

I was hoping for something great. And now this. So I guess I will buy a WK180-C.. Unless the new BCL223 is pretty sweet. This thing looks like it was made in 1940 by someone from the future working as best as they could off their memory but who only had access to a hack saw and hand files. Just my 2c. Good on y'all for loving it. Ugly babies need love too.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast