Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: NoDak Spuds Non Rest 180B raises the Bar and will be in customers hands June 2018.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Big JD-From the hills's Avatar
    Oh man all those little screws that's a bad idea....

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by RWA-Sales View Post
    Yes, it is being worked on already
    Thank you.
    CCFR
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big JD-From the hills View Post
    Why?
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Not at all, it's ingenuous actually. It paved the way for multiple optional upgrades. Please keep in mind when the upper was designed great care was given to address every short coming and flaw that was found in the original upper. We have over 1750 rounds through the test rifles with no signs of wear and no failures. The rifle now comes with a Spiral fluted barrel chambered in .223 Wylde which will hold a 1.000" MOA or better at 100 yards using appropriate ammo and shooting techniques.

Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 04-03-2018 at 02:41 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

My thoughts as well

I think it's a cool idea! Makes it more modular, and looks unique

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Okay, what am i missing here? Why exactly do i go e a damn that the receiver can take xx lbs of sideforce on the receiver? Of all the tests why show that one? I'm not gonna use it as a crowbar so why would I care?

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Not at all, it's ingenuous actually. It paved the way for multiple optional upgrades. Please keep in mind when the upper was designed great care was given to address every short coming and flaw that was found in the original upper. We have over 1750 rounds through the test rifles with no signs of wear and no failures. The rifle now comes with a Spiral fluted barrel chambered in .223 Wylde which will hold a 1.000" MOA or better at 100 yards using appropriate ammo and shooting techniques.

The test was done to show the force that the receiver can withstand as some people voiced a concern about the side panels and screws.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Liner740 View Post
    Okay, what am i missing here? Why exactly do i go e a damn that the receiver can take xx lbs of sideforce on the receiver? Of all the tests why show that one? I'm not gonna use it as a crowbar so why would I care?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Expired Business Rep
    We fully understand your concern. We know our design is new and that the concept would be questioned. We have taken the time to do the tests and research to ensure a solid modular rifle. There are a lot of proud Canadians involved in this project, creating new pathways for ideas and manufacturing.As we move forward, we have many new designs to share and we feel there will be something for everyone.
    RWA-Technical will check in on the forum through out each day to talk to you about our products. We look forward to hearing what the Canadian shooter wants as we move forward, and will do our best to supply customers with innovative products. It does make for an easier conversation when we get questions and concerns, and purposefully insulting comments will be ignored.
    We had a blast building this, thanks for all the positive support. You will start to see info to your newsletter Monday April 9 and things should be fun.

Expired Business Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Lungorthin View Post
    A bolt release on a 180b? You have me intrigued..
    It was one of the upgrades that turned into a must have. It is a simple design and is even compatible with the original rifles.