Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: NoDak Spuds Non Rest 180B raises the Bar and will be in customers hands June 2018.

Expired Business Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt762 View Post
    I think it's a cool idea! Makes it more modular, and looks unique
    Thank you. This upper is something different and as the upgrades come out everyone will see what we are trying to do for the market.

Quote Originally Posted by RWA-Technical View Post
    Thank you. This upper is something different and as the upgrades come out everyone will see what we are trying to do for the market.
    It was nice to meet you guys from RWA at the show. Nice rifle. A few questions.. how much wear does the receiver rail see and how often will it (if ever) need to be replaced? Also did you guys not go with an AR handguard mount design because of how your barrel is retained?

I am still interested to know will this be a rifle that has an on going availability, or just this 1000 gun run.? I really do like the looks and specs. But not sure if it will work out right now as I have 2 other rifles on pre order.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZDC View Post
    I am still interested to know will this be a rifle that has an on going availability, or just this 1000 gun run.? I really do like the looks and specs. But not sure if it will work out right now as I have 2 other rifles on pre order.
    I'm not clear what you mean by "1000 gun run" or where that came from ....We will continue to make it as long as people want it. We have no plans to cap the production at all.

Quote Originally Posted by RWA-Sales View Post
    I'm not clear what you mean by "1000 gun run" or where that came from ....We will continue to make it as long as people want it. We have no plans to cap the production at all.
    Bahah Sorry Guys Thats my bad haha. I Mis read this part when I say there are “Thousands of 180B rifles in Canada already”.

“Currently the rifle is offered in 2 options, given that there are 1000’s of 180B rifles in Canada we have separated the components to maximize the customers options. The uppers will be sold separately from the lowers although they will be shipped together should you buy both.”

My bad. lol

But that’s exactly what I was hoping that these will be an on going Rifle that’s is produced. there are lots of awesome rifles coming out at the moment, and I’m sure there are others like me that are on other pre orders but don’t want to miss out on one of these beautiful rifles. . That need a few months till they can justify another big purchase lol.

Thanks for the fast responses!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Big JD-From the hills's Avatar
    Maybe if they were torque fasteners but little Allen heads are what I hated about the Jr carbine.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Big JD-From the hills View Post
    Maybe if they were torque fasteners but little Allen heads are what I hated about the Jr carbine.
    agreed that torx should replace allen.. like always!

i really like the look! it is a slick design

I am mightily impressed. It looks like a high quality piece of kit.

I apologize in advance if this has been addressed already, but what are trigger options? Could I put something like a hiperfire 24c into this thing? ALG ACT? BCM PNT?
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Expired Business Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Big JD-From the hills View Post
    We heard this at the show as well. We have already ordered the replacement screw, now sourcing a driver to included with the boo boo kit.

Expired Business Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    I am mightily impressed. It looks like a high quality piece of kit.

I apologize in advance if this has been addressed already, but what are trigger options? Could I put something like a hiperfire 24c into this thing? ALG ACT? BCM PNT?
    No apologies required.To be honest we haven't tried any aftermarket triggers yet. The rifle takes a standard AR-15 trigger so most aftermarket triggers should fit. We have a few different ones to test this weekend and will report what we find.