Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: NoDak Spuds Non Rest 180B raises the Bar and will be in customers hands June 2018.

Expired Business Member
    Hey All,

The day is here...We will be doing the draw for a free rifle this morning. We will film it and post the video for all to see. Don't worry, if you are the winner, we will not announce your full email address....we will just give a tease of it that cannot be guessed tracked, but you will know that you are at least a possible . Winners will be notified by email....obviously.

The response to sign up has been incredible and we have a couple surprises that we will announce as well.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by RWA-Sales View Post
    Hey All,

The day is here...We will be doing the draw for a free rifle this morning. We will film it and post the video for all to see. Don't worry, if you are the winner, we will not announce your full email address....we will just give a tease of it that cannot be guessed tracked, but you will know that you are at least a possible . Winners will be notified by email....obviously.

The response to sign up has been incredible and we have a couple surprises that we will announce as well.

Cheers

cant wait lol.

Expired Business Member
    Here is the video of the announcement!! Emails will be heading out later today.

Thank you everyone for making our company launch a success.

Cheers

Glad to see more options for NR semi autos available but this thing is not pretty!
    oh well it'd still be fun to shoot.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tobaman45's Avatar
    Congrats to the winners

45 Days and counting.
    CCFR
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

the .223 Wylde barrels finally arrived today.... everything is on schedule.

Attachment 171858

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Expired Business Rep
    Hey everyone, just to update on the weight of the rifle. With all the goodies and the new heavy spiral fluted barrel the rifle comes in at 8.3 pounds. This is with all the upgraded standard parts, including bolt release and ambi safety. We are on track for June and will be at the range almost every day continuing our torture tests. As usual there will be a few surprises for the June release that we think you will appreciate, especially you lefties.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Do you have an actual weight on just the barrel?

I'm wondering how much I can shave off of the 8.3lb by installing a lighter profile barrel. I'm thinking with a light barrel I should be able to get it to just over 7lbs?

That barrel must be about 3 - 3.2lbs? I'm just thinking about carrying it all day. I'm liking the rifle but not everyone is going to need as heavy a barrel.

Expired Business Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Do you have an actual weight on just the barrel?

I'm wondering how much I can shave off of the 8.3lb by installing a lighter profile barrel. I'm thinking with a light barrel I should be able to get it to just over 7lbs?

That barrel must be about 3 - 3.2lbs? I'm just thinking about carrying it all day. I'm liking the rifle but not everyone is going to need as heavy a barrel.
    The barrel weight is 2.8 pounds. With a government profile you would loose approximately 0.5 pounds and with a pencil barrel you may loose up to a pound. The reason we went with the barrel we chose is because of customer feedback. Most customers wanted a nitrated or chrome lined barrel for durability, as well as an accurate rifle. The barrel we have chosen gives us all the criteria requested.
    The advantage of our rifle length gas system with the .75 gas block diameter is that barrels are available if a customer wants to change it out for a lighter profile. The bonus is customers that can live with the extra weight are getting a top shelf quality barrel right out of the box that should last a lifetime.