Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time buying from CGN. Need advise!

First time buying from CGN. Need advise!

Hi guys
    I want to buy a non-restricted rifle from a guys here on CGN. It's my first time buying online and im a little scared and nervous about it. How does transaction usually works? How can i be sure im not getting fuc***? Is there a way to protect myself in case the rifle is not delivered? and so on and so on!

thank for your advises

Well make sure they guy has a decent trader rating and talk with him to sort out the details
    Get him to show you pics of the internals and maybe take a timestamped pic to show that he really has it
    And if your still paranoid about it
    Ask him to ship it via canada post C.O.D so you pay when you receive the product at the post office
    Makes me feel much safer than emt
    Im sure if you explain that your a first time buyer and are nervous they will accommodate you a bit

Good luck man and i hope you enjoy your new rifle when you get it

All of the above except the COD part.
    "The right to buy weapons is the right to be free" A.E.Van Vogt

1. Each person selling will have a trader rating. Buy from a person with a excellent, established trader rating.

2. Ask for detailed pictures of item being sold. Make sure pictues are authentic by reverse picture seach via google or ask that one of the pictures include a visual mark such as the sellers user handle plus the date.

3. Do not commence a transaction unless you have all details of sellers info. Such as name, phone number, adress, ect ect.

4. Do as much as the transaction via a written methed. Text or email works great. This way you have a record of communications.

5. Use common sense. If it is to good to be true. It just might be.

Quote Originally Posted by machman View Post
    All of the above except the COD part.
    This!!
    Cod is a waste of money and time since the seller could send you a piece of plumbing pipe or something instead.
    Stick with sellers who have a good rating based on a decent amount of deals.
    May 1st 2020, clear proof;
    Registration leads to confiscation!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Well, have you applied for access to the EE?
    You’ll need to respond in the forum a number of times in the three months previous to joining up.
    The more times you participate you gain access to the EE.
    Then the fun begins...
    You can start off with a face to face transaction and go from there by following some of the previous suggestions.
    The trader rating is another way to determine the credibility of the sellers and the buyers.
    Just a reminder to read all of the rules ( and become familiar with them ) and eventually guys will be willing to make transactions with you.
    I don’t do this( buy and sell ) on the EE and thus m reluctant to call it business.
    There are lots of like minded individuals here and some not so like minded, you’ll eventually figure out who is who.
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

I made lots of awesome deals through EE and talked with many knowledgeable guy's as well. 99.9% of the people on here are honest hard working fella's and ladies. Use common sense don't be rushed but also don't waste the seller's time etc. Asking to hold said rifle etc until payday then change your mind drive's people crazy lol

CGN Regular
    I've had 100% great experiences using EE. No complaints thus far.

Ask for a pic of their pal prior to purchase...people are more squeamish ripping you off if you know their details and you have a paper trail for the banks/lawyers/police/hired goons to confirm that a transaction went south. You still may get burned, but I'd doubt it.

In any case, all my experiences have been solid.

Can a person charge the firearm to a mastercard instead of Electronic transfer? Just wondering. Never bought a gun off website!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast