Thread: A1 Service!!

A1 Service!!

I met Glenn for the first time at the Calgary show over the weekend. My son was marveling over the Texas star that was in the midst of being set up and Glen took the time to explain to my 9 yr old how it works. I wanted to see the rest of the booths and planned on coming back for some targets (they’re heavy, didn’t want to pack em around) but sh!t happens and I wasn’t able to get back

I found Glenn’s number the next day and explained my dilemma and asked if I could still get a few things. He asked what I wanted, and assured me he could work something out with my schedule.

Not only did he meet me on my way out of town 2 days later, give me a helluva deal on some wicked gongs and a tree, he also threw in some .22 targets I asked about for my 9 year old son.

Anyone looking for steel targets (high quality AR500 plate!!) needs to talk to Glenn first!! A1 quality, first class service, and free shipping over $100, not sure you could do any better!!

Thanks Glenn!!

Although not surprising, this is great to read. Another fine example of a businessman really "doing it right".

Nothing but great things to say about Glenn and his products.

Now let's see some pictures of the boy workin' those targets!