Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canadammo Website Problem

Canadammo Website Problem

What's happened to Candammo Website, unstable for the past few months, tried half an hour to place an order but failed.

Frustrated!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    I had no problem placing an order last month.

Had major problems using Explorer. No issues at all with Firefox or Chrome
    dB
    'The average response time of a 911 call is over 3 minutes....the response time of a .44 magnum is 1400 feet per second.'

Can't even access it off of Safari. Looks like they have a good sale on right now too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by meiyunjin76 View Post
    What's happened to Candammo Website, unstable for the past few months, tried half an hour to place an order but failed.

Frustrated!
    I had no problem last week.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukebox View Post
    Can't even access it off of Safari. Looks like they have a good sale on right now too.
    The sale can't be on a Chinese SKS @$699 WTH

Literally am now placing an order off my galaxy.. check your browser and settings

i just tried to buy a used norinco jw21 on there, had it in my cart with some 8mm ammo, filled in all my info at checkout and it kept saying provide pal info, so i went to the section to make sure i had filled it out properly which i had, so i tried completing the order again and it said the same thing. after three tries i cleared all fields and filled them in exactly the same and hit complete order and it said processing error, then i try again and guess what, the rifle had sold, probably to one of you fine chaps... i had some choice words with the computer screen, then laughed at the situation, then cracked beer and am now fine...what a night.
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Quote Originally Posted by NeonGreen View Post
    i just tried to buy a used norinco jw21 on there, had it in my cart with some 8mm ammo, filled in all my info at checkout and it kept saying provide pal info, so i went to the section to make sure i had filled it out properly which i had, so i tried completing the order again and it said the same thing. after three tries i cleared all fields and filled them in exactly the same and hit complete order and it said processing error, then i try again and guess what, the rifle had sold, probably to one of you fine chaps... i had some choice words with the computer screen, then laughed at the situation, then cracked beer and am now fine...what a night.
    Seems I am not the only one, tried one hour to place an order of NP20. Now it is sold. I can relax and happy to save $300 and anger from my wife.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Thanks. We are looking into it. Those guns are not sold, I have relisted them. Seems to be a glitch in the inventory control

Please email screen shots to info@canadaammo.com if you have any problems

Thanks for your patience

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast