Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5789101112131415

Thread: Just when you thought the new gun bill was our greatest threat.......

Quote Originally Posted by TT1900 View Post
    Glad to see a plumber giving himself a clean bill of health. Only thing that could make me happier is watching my local McD’s server designing local bridges, though since he’s an immigrant he may actually be qualified to do so.....

Bismuth and Tungsten are also non-toxic. Several people I shoot with use one or the other on pheasants and grouse. In Southern Saskatchewan trees don’t really factor so much, though we certainly do wear eye protection. Some of us are so progressive we even use ear protection! I know.....crazy.

I don’t believe all shotgun hunting is done with non-toxic shot, but I believe it easily could be.

My doctor gives me a clean bill of health, not myself, never said that, produce some statistics before you spew bull####. I wanna see how many children in Canada die or are rendered handicapped by lead, show some statistics or bull####.I can tell you that over 20,000 Canadians die from Dr. misdiagnosis, why aren't we talking about that? Won’t you think think of the children, please think of the children, liberal bull####. Not everybody lives in treeless prairies.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer merlin1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Potato boy View Post
    My doctor gives me a clean bill of health, not myself, never said that, produce some statistics before you spew bull####. I wanna see how many children in Canada die or are rendered handicapped by lead, show some statistics or bull####.I can tell you that over 20,000 Canadians die from Dr. misdiagnosis, why aren't we talking about that? Won’t you think think of the children, please think of the children, liberal bull####. Not everybody lives in treeless prairies.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin1 View Post
    to all your posts
    Ok? Care to explain?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer merlin1's Avatar
    Ok? Care to explain?
    there really is no need----potato boy explained it in detail--not on your liberal bull#### agenda sunshine.......

I just can’t help myself. I suppose all the time I spent in the evil liberal education system corrupted my otherwise pure mind and soul. I just can’t think for myself anymore.

In Ontario, before every graduate level class, they put up Justin Trudeau’s image and ask students to swear an oath of allegiance to the Liberal Party. I hear it was so successful in conditioning students that the program is now being expanded into Manitoba, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia.
    Nailed it

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin1 View Post
    there really is no need----potato boy explained it in detail--not on your liberal bull#### agenda sunshine.......
    That’s it. You’ve found me out. My viewpoint doesn’t agree with yours so I must be a snowflake liberal.

Potato Boy - Yes, Doctors make mistakes, but that has nothing to do with environmental lead contamination from firearms. One is human error, the other human negligence.

I’m glad your doctor gave you a clean bill of health and I wish you continued good health, however you are a sample size of one. Some people do just fine smoking a pack a day as well, but it hardly means it’s good. Lead poisoning in Canadians is relatively rare, thankfully, but why not try to reduce it further and improve the environment if we are able with minimal cost?

LoL hillarous. Some people like me just don’t care either way. I’ll keep stacking it cheap and shooting wherever I can and please. I’m not going to worry about a non problem. By the time it becomes a problem there will most certainly be something bigger to worry about. The narcissism, hubris and free desire to restrict what little rights and privilege we have is astounding.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    As with any thread that goes over 5 pages, there is always going to be infighting. The message is out & the thread is closed.