Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12222425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter Update April 5th 2018

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Steiner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Silencer View Post
    Price?
    https://albertatacticalrifle.com/hik...ory_pathway-14

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Hey ATRS, do you have any idea if something like this will fit on your receiver?

http://www.irunguns.com/product.maxi...x-gen2-std-blk

I'm not concerned with operational function of the firearm itself. My only concern is if the two rails on a PDW type stock will slide past the receiver without interference. I don't expect that you've tried everything but maybe you've tried a PDW stock of some type? I know a couple other people were also curious if a PDW type stock would fit.

PS if you think posting a link to another vendor in your forum is inappropriate please feel free to delete this. I didn't know how else to show you what I was thinking.
    While we don't have one of those stocks in the shop to test with, I see no reason that would not be compatible with the Modern Sporter. If you can provide the exact dimensions, or someone can bring one by the shop, I'd be happy to confirm the compatibility. Nice design how they've gone to the JP spring to remain using a standard BCG. I do NOT think it would be compatible with the Modern Hunter or Modern Varmint and the side charge system they employ.

Quote Originally Posted by guess_kto View Post
    Any updates on frt?
    I suspect you won't be able to miss the sounds of either jubilation or great disappointment whenever the pony boys get around to issuing it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brianma65's Avatar
    It don’t need an FRT,as it already got one.

It’s called the Modern Varminter.
    And the sporter is it’s sibling

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianma65 View Post
    It don’t need an FRT,as it already got one.

It’s called the Modern Varminter.
    And the sporter is it’s sibling
    Yes it does. It should be labeled as a child entry in relation to the MV/MS rifles if and when the overlords get around to it.

pre order for MS is only 500 and no screw thing of the SLR which was a dealbreaker for me.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by AB_blaster View Post
    Yes it does. It should be labeled as a child entry in relation to the MV/MS rifles if and when the overlords get around to it.
    It doesn’t need one to be sold, no firearms produced in Canada need one as long as it doesn’t fit the restricted or prohibited criteria.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    It doesn’t need one to be sold, no firearms produced in Canada need one as long as it doesn’t fit the restricted or prohibited criteria.
    They don't wanna take the risk. Too bad they don't have guts like wolverine. We would have these guns sooner.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by frabill View Post
    They don't wanna take the risk. Too bad they don't have guts like wolverine. We would have these guns sooner.
    They will ship them once they are made, why does everyone think otherwise? Only those with an order placed seem to have got accurate info.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frabill View Post

Please tell me more...
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread