Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 132325262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter Update April 5th 2018

Not sure if this was mentioned but what is the approximate weight of the stripped receiver set?

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frabill View Post
    They don't wanna take the risk. Too bad they don't have guts like wolverine. We would have these guns sooner.
    I'm afraid you are misinformed Frabill, and what's worse is you're spreading false information. If you would like the most accurate and up to date information the best way to get that is to contact us at the shop either via Email info@albertatacticalrifle.com or by telephone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik123 View Post
    Not sure if this was mentioned but what is the approximate weight of the stripped receiver set?
    19 oz.

Thanks!

Hey Atrs , any update on ship date for the lowers?
    "Victory favours the prepared"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brianma65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robab View Post
    Lowers are done, I want an upper

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by robab View Post
    Knowing these guys the very second your lower is ready you WILL be advised. Let them work on parts rather than answering useless questions, it will make all of us happier as we will get our lowers sooner.
    Rick has pointed out several times that they can be answering emails or forum questions or making product, but not both. Makes sense actually.

why hasn't a FRT been issued on this? it's been more than 120 days since April.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fluidmax View Post
    why hasn't a FRT been issued on this? it's been more than 120 days since April.
    Probably because the RCMpee move at their own speed. They answer to no-one now that the Turd has handed control of anything firearms related to them. At least before Turd and Co. repealed C42 they had a deadline that Harper put on them, not the case any more.
    IIRC ATRS sent the example in sometime before April as in closer to February I believe.
    Do we miss Harper yet?

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by no-one special View Post
    Probably because the RCMpee move at their own speed. They answer to no-one now that the Turd has handed control of anything firearms related to them. At least before Turd and Co. repealed C42 they had a deadline that Harper put on them, not the case any more.
    IIRC ATRS sent the example in sometime before April as in closer to February I believe.
    Do we miss Harper yet?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by frabill View Post
    They don't wanna take the risk. Too bad they don't have guts like wolverine. We would have these guns sooner.
    fraubill
    I don't know what you are talking about, I have had my MS lower for just over a month now, and I know of a few other guys who have their as well, so I am curious where your head is at, but I have a good idea.