Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporter Update April 5th 2018

Quote Originally Posted by play.soccer View Post
    Man if I wanna buy an AR receiver set I will spend $500 not $1000 lol the only reason this is $1000 is because of its status of NR. If the MV were R sales would probably be 1/4 of what they would be NR.
    Have fun at the range.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ezbeatz View Post
    Or one could look at it as a Canadian company putting their time and money into developing multiple NR rifles for Canadian gun owners, which is long overdue.
    Yes and if you read you'd see I have my name on the list. My response was to the other guy saying everyone should just give their RPAL info to ATRS in case they get reclassified.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Uisge View Post
    Have fun at the range.
    Cool story bro. You're a mental giant with a response like that.

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    $975.00 for the STRIPPED upper and lower. Any buffer tube will fit, the decision of which is up to you.
    Sorry, I meant the completed rifle in the original post. It looks great, other than a Magpul fixed stock it's about what I would build.
    Stand and deliver - freedom is not free, and never has been. Resist the Reset!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by apex survival View Post
    Sorry, I meant the completed rifle in the original post. It looks great, other than a Magpul fixed stock it's about what I would build.
    Probably closer to $2000-$2400 for a complete gun?

Ooohhh feisty! Too cold for soccer? Anyways, reading your post again, still doesn’t establish your perceived context. Just sounds like another “too expensive” whine. Perhaps if you practice your grammar, you can be a mental giant like me (and tech nine) someday too!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Uisge View Post
    Ooohhh feisty! Too cold for soccer? Anyways, reading your post again, still doesn’t establish your perceived context. Just sounds like another “too expensive” whine. Perhaps if you practice your grammar, you can be a mental giant like me (and tech nine) someday too!
    Allrite thats duelly notted my freind

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    I spent an hour on the phone today with Ed Burlew on this very topic.
    His opinion is that to the individual, the ramifications should not be much more than having to have the rifle registered, so not a big deal.
    The exposure we have is potential retributive persecution. The feds seem to think nothing of laying a bunch of charges, suspending a FBL while the courts sort things out. Defending ourselves against litigation would be expensive, having our FBL revoked or suspended would kill the company. Although the FRT is not law and despite the fact that this is a direct descendant of the MV, so by rights should be NR, do we take the all or nothing gamble that could end ATRS permanently?
    Welcome to the Police State of canada
    Wolverine is rolling the dice with their 180. If every retailer/canadian manufacturer did the same it would be hard for the rcmp to maintain their stranglehold on classification before sale
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianma65 View Post
    Understandable,where your coming from.
    If you submitted for an FRT in Nov, wouldn’t your 120 business day ,wait period be up shortly?
    It's 120 business days from when the rcmp confirm they received the item
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Regular
    What happens if Wolverine fails to get an FRT? They are sending out our guns in a few weeks.