CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213
Results 121 to 130 of 130

Thread: DLASK ARMS CORP. *TUF-22* (Pre-Order Info)

  1. #121
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    North Of The DMZ (US border)
    Posts
    7,334
    Quote Originally Posted by S-357 View Post
    If a 10/22 is machined to fit this new mag will it not be interpreted as. *bad* seeing as it could be done to the charger aswell? Just a question
    You would be modifying a pistol to accept a mag that was not designed for it & it would be over 10 rnds and you would be breaking the law .
    If you modify a 1022 rifle for a mag that was not designed for it you are breaking no law as there is no round limit on rimfire rifles.
    large police presence at the Halifax Shopping Mall on Saturday.
    Police said in an email there was "no active shooter situation" but seven youths who had a slingshot were taken into custody.

  2. #122
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    South of most
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    You would be modifying a pistol to accept a mag that was not designed for it & it would be over 10 rnds and you would be breaking the law .
    If you modify a 1022 rifle for a mag that was not designed for it you are breaking no law as there is no round limit on rimfire rifles.
    For the first half, I think the law prohibits you from modifying magazines. However modifying a pistol to accept legal factory manufactured magazines shouldn’t be a problem. Just my 2 cents!

  3. #123
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    North Of The DMZ (US border)
    Posts
    7,334
    Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    For the first half, I think the law prohibits you from modifying magazines. However modifying a pistol to accept legal factory manufactured magazines shouldn’t be a problem. Just my 2 cents!
    As long as it's not over 10 rnds
    large police presence at the Halifax Shopping Mall on Saturday.
    Police said in an email there was "no active shooter situation" but seven youths who had a slingshot were taken into custody.

  4. #124
    Member S-357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    46
    When u explain it like that it makes sense. Ok well it doesn't make common sense but it makes firearms laws sense. Haha

  5. #125
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    South of most
    Posts
    311
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    As long as it's not over 10 rnds
    Don’t want to hijack the thread, but can you show me the legislation to back this up?

  6. #126
    CGN Regular Petamocto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Rusagonis/Waasis NB.
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    As long as it's not over 10 rnds
    And someone needs to invent the 22LR equivalent of the 50 Beowulf/223 relation.

    Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    Don’t want to hijack the thread, but can you show me the legislation to back this up?
    It’s right in the firearms act, all handgun magazines are limited to 10 rounds.
    I have no signature block.

  7. #127
    GunNutz juancarlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Island
    Posts
    1,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    It’s right in the firearms act, all handgun magazines are limited to 10 rounds.
    Not quite. It would be modified to accept a "rifle" magazine not a pistol magazine. This is what started this whole 10/22 mag limit shenanigans. I hope that Dlask would refuse to modify any Charger Pistols.

  8. #128
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    North Of The DMZ (US border)
    Posts
    7,334
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    So it's been almost a month .
    Is there function issues that are preventing the go ahead ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    We had to make a few changes and the manufacturer is dealing with those now. Once the next prototype is in the shop it *should* be correct and ready for production. Then, off to the races !
    Another month has passed .
    Any update ?
    large police presence at the Halifax Shopping Mall on Saturday.
    Police said in an email there was "no active shooter situation" but seven youths who had a slingshot were taken into custody.

  9. #129
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3
    Has anyone else been obsessively checking this thread everyday like me?

  10. #130
    GunNutz wolf19534's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Windsor Ontario
    Posts
    995
    Quote Originally Posted by Netsquash View Post
    Has anyone else been obsessively checking this thread everyday like me?
    Yups....that would be me also

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •