Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: DLASK ARMS CORP. *TUF-22* (Pre-Order Info)

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    ...If you order a complete rifle from us we will supply you with 1 magazine at the time of purchase only...
    I'm going to be building a full rifle minus the stock, so hopefully with that I can get a mag :-) [the order is going to be over $1000].

Looking at minimum the receiver (#62), plus a Kidd two-stage trigger (black), the bolt and all other internals, plus a 12" black barrel to match the receiver.

I've even get the stock from you, but I already have the Magpul sitting here. Can't wait to get the whole thing put together; thank you for making it.
    I don’t have a signature block.

Thanks for the update Leigh. Can't wait to see the finished product and thanks for doing this for all of us

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    For myself, personally, I don't necessarily care if the mags aren't available when the rifles are.

Mags are a bonus, summer is short, I can deal with 10 rounders if it means not pushing the timeline.

Can't wait to build #6
    ".22's are like chips, you can't just stop at one.”

AMA, OMA, NSRA, CSSA

If someone from CGN were to get a list of people that would like the sterling cerakote on their receiver and gave Dlask that list, would it help with the decision to cerakote some?

I'd be willing to gather that list and email it.
    Last edited by Pointdexter; 04-17-2018 at 05:04 PM. Reason: original post was on a phone

**UPDATE**

The legal work for the magazines is proceeding as we had expected and the magazines should be going into production soon. As things move along I will do my best to keep you guys in the loop as to when the first batch of both magazines and receivers / rifles will be ready to ship.

As an aside, I loaded the sample 3D printed magazine the manufacturer made for us to send to the RCMP and ...it worked flawlessly ! Haha, it's been a while since I have popped off 20 rounds rapid fire. Felt good. Felt REAL good. ( :
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Regular
    Hey Dlask, wondering when those receivers will be ready

Patiently waiting also....
    Quote Originally Posted by PinaKaleada View Post
    Hey Dlask, wondering when those receivers will be ready

Quote Originally Posted by powerbench View Post
    Patiently waiting also....
    Soon, soon. We have all of the material in now and are just going through what to make first. Some will be the standard flat-top version (do not fit SR-22) and the rest will be our Limited Edition for the TUF-22 launch. For these we still have the below listed numbers for sale :

10 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 19 - 20 - 23 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 35 - 36 - 37 - 39 - 40 - 41 - 42 - 43 - 45 - 46 - 48 - 49 - 51 - 55 - 58 - 59 - 60 - 61 - 63 - 64 - 67 - 70 - 73 - 75 - 76 - 79 - 80 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 91 - 92 - 94 - 96 - 97 - 98

The magazines are coming along as well, they are so far scheduled to be ready for July if all goes as planned.

As another sponsor here mentioned, we have a joint project with them coming out at the end of this week. We took their precision rifle chassis and added our own modifications to make it our own. It includes a rear tang hold down as well which is specific to our TUF-22 pattern and will allow you to mount the TUF-22 receiver in and be as rock solid as possible for the utmost in accuracy. As a complete system it is going to be the acme of it's class and will borderline out shoot the .22lr rounds going down the pipe.

Stand by....
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Hmmm..... I should not have jumped the gun on that Magpul stock, possibly. I didn't see the other announcement, so will wait and see.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mr. Friendly's Avatar
    are there any pics of an actual assembled TUF-22?
    power corrupts, but absolute power is kinda cool!