Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: DLASK ARMS CORP. *TUF-22* (Pre-Order Info)

Quote Originally Posted by randyhub View Post
    Is there an expected price/delivery time for the new magazines, or did I miss that info?

My neutered 10/22 wants it's dangler hanging out again.
    We have paid the company for the mould modification already and are just waiting for the change to be done by their tool and die fellow. After that the only thing we have a significant lead time to get are the feed lip castings which need about 1.5-2 months to have made. The actually assembly of the magazines is easy once all of these parts are on hand. Our initial order for the magazines is for 1,000 pieces which should sell fairly quickly. After that we can expect 1,000 pieces per month if we need them.

For those of you in smaller towns please don't forget to point your FLGS to us and ask them to order mags soon or you may not get any. Dealer sales are ramping up and summer will be over before the second shipment arrives...
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer randyhub's Avatar
    Awesome, hope you guys flood the market as this magazine game is ridiculous!

I'd like a handfull of the mags and to get my 10/22 milled to fit, I got an email suggesting that was possible.
    N*rinco is a cuss word in my house

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Yes that's correct. You will be able to modify an existing 10/22 receiver to accept these magazines. We will be offering the dimensions on our website for any licensed gunsmith or journeyman machinist to do the job. We will NOT be releasing this information prior to having the magazines ready for sale however as the actual machining is best done when you have a mag in hand to test fit as you go. Obviously we bear NO responsibility for the work of others as to the fitment of the magazines. We will offer the service here at Dlask Arms and are hoping to keep the price in the $50-$70 range. This work we will guarantee.

For anyone here in Western B.C. a heads up, we will be at the Canadian Rimfire Precision Series in Merritt, B.C. in August. If you have any requests for product and are attending the match feel free to email me and I will do my best to bring it up and say 'Hello' in person ! ( :
    This may be a stupid question but can this modification be done on a Ruger American Rimfire (Bolt Action) as they take the same magazine as a Ruger 10/22

Quote Originally Posted by srnm View Post
    This may be a stupid question but can this modification be done on a Ruger American Rimfire (Bolt Action) as they take the same magazine as a Ruger 10/22
    I had this question in an email yesterday, not sure if it was you. Short answer is yes we can. As long as the rifle uses Ruger 10/22 magazines it *shouldn't* be a problem to mill it for the new TUF-22 magazines. There may be a small set-up surcharge because it won't fit in the fixture we have for 10/22 platform rifles but otherwise it will be doable.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Can I get my receiver Cerakote and fitted with a new barrel from you after it’s milled to fit the Tuff-22 Magazine
    " An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last"
    - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    I had this question in an email yesterday, not sure if it was you. Short answer is yes we can. As long as the rifle uses Ruger 10/22 magazines it *shouldn't* be a problem to mill it for the new TUF-22 magazines. There may be a small set-up surcharge because it won't fit in the fixture we have for 10/22 platform rifles but otherwise it will be doable.
    Thanks for the reply. That was not me who sent the email asking the same question. So I guess I’m not the only crazy one wanting to do this to a bolt action. I figure if I get my 10/22 done I might as well get it done to the bolt action as well.

Expried Business Member
    Here is a fun video we made with Dlask showcasing the TUF 22.

Last edited by Silvercore; 07-14-2018 at 09:05 PM. Reason: embed video

CGN Ultra frequent flyer randyhub's Avatar
    What's the ETA on the mags?

Thanks

Thank you SILVERCORE for the great video!
    Si vis Pacem para Bellum !

LIFE experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.