Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: DLASK ARMS CORP. *TUF-22* (Pre-Order Info)

CGN Regular
    #Metoo
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf19534 View Post
    Yups....that would be me also

I think I’ve given up at this point.

Too bad. I’m normally the first to accuse others of being impatient, but this is now rediculous.

If you’re not even close to launching a product, don’t post a thread to get people excited.

A few months away from release is one thing, but this is now turning people against them.
    I don’t have a signature block.

I would like to buy a Tuff 22 receiver and magazines, but this thread has got me all turned around. Can you PM me on how to get this done, and what the timeline will be, and how to pay.

Chris
    I am proud supporter of the: Canadian Armed Forces, RCMP, Firefighters, Paramedics, Border Control
    Basically, if your put your life in danger to better this country, you have my respect.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    I'm still in for #3 Leigh.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

Yeah I'm almost ready to send them an email and cancel my pre-order. This is kind of stupid.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    feeling similar, plus the inability to reserve parts for a build makes longer delays inevitable.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Please delete.
    Last edited by Netsquash; 10-02-2023 at 10:32 PM.

I dont know why so many people can be upset about the wait. Would you want a product to be rushed out and they have quality issues? Let it take a year, be happy someone is going through the legwork to get us the ability to use 25 round mags again. Also a build can be done with a different receiver Nd then swap it out when the new ones become available.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Why would I want a spare receiver? I was also intending to buy an assembled rifle, put together by folks who can verify it all fits together properly, not parts.

I'd buy a Ruger and slap a $400 barrel on it if that's all I was looking for.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Please do not be hasty. Developing a complex new product is not something done in 'a month or two'. Magazines especially are tricky because if the angles or fitment are not right then it won't work, period. We are working with a company based in Alaska that has a tool and die maker in Ohio modifying the mold and then all parts are assembled in Las Vegas before shipping to Washington State for clearance to us in B.C.

The projected timeline to have the mags finished and ready for sale was Sept / Oct. so for now we are realistically a few months past and still have a month or two to go from the information we have at this time. The mags that came in were slightly 'off' in dimensions and how they fit into the receiver so we made a change which then needs to be changed on the mold in Ohio. This all takes time but we feel it is worth it in the long run to have a product that fits properly and works like it should.

If you don't like the wait feel free to call me at the shop and cancel your order. Otherwise hang tight and we will do our best to get the product finished and out for sale as soon as we can with the efforts we can control.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”