Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beretta 92S refurbished and cerakoted

do these take a different magazine then the normal non euro mag release ones?

BANNED
    Modern Beretta magazines have the cut outs for heel and standard mag catches. Third-party magazines may not. I have always had excellent results with Beretta magazines and use them exclusively. If I got an exceptional deal on magazines that do not have the catch, a few minutes with a Dremel would do the job.

For the record, my 92S is the only pistol I own that will not be sold. It is an exceptional shooter and fits my hand beautifully. It may be as old as I am, but I would trust it - and my ability to put rounds on target with it - more so than any gun (including the 1911s I owned).
    Last edited by FyreFighter; 04-09-2018 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    Modern Beretta magazines have the cut outs for heel and standard mag catches. Third-party magazines may not. I have always had excellent results with Beretta magazines and use them exclusively. If I got an exceptional deal on magazines that do not have the catch, a few minutes with a Dremel would do the job.

For the record, my 92S is the only pistol I own that will not be sold. It is an exceptional shooter and fits my hand beautifully. It may be as old as I am, but I would trust it - and my ability to put rounds on target with it - more so than any gun (including the 1911s I owned).
    thank you

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    Most new, modern, factory Beretta mags will have 2 notches cut, one for western style mag release and one of Euro style mag release. I don’t know if aftermarket manufacturers, like Mec-gar or ProMag do this.
    The grips look original - are not cerakoted and are in A+ condition.
    The Beretta 92S spec’s are as follows,
    5” barrel
    European button magazine release located on the bottom heal of the grip
    Single action/ Double action with decocking safety
    polimer grip panels, used but in A+ condition
    black cerakote aluminum guide rod
    New springs throughout
    Comes with one magazine and a single pistol soft case

Business Member Western Metal Inc's Avatar
    The tan models are sold out. We have more ordered.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12