Thread: Surplus 1500 round crates of 7.62x39 on the way!

Expried Business Member

Surplus 1500 round crates of 7.62x39 on the way!

Chinese surplus 7.62x39 1500 round crates are on the way! I don't even remember that last time we had this ammunition is stock, it has been at least over a year. These are scheduled to land within the next 14 days, and are offering up a pre-sale. As some of you may know, the surplus supply is starting to dry up, and the option to purchases bulk crates like this might not be around much longer. Included will be 2 spam cans totaling 1500 corrosive rounds packed tight, and shipped coast to coast. Great for any rifle chambered in this caliber, just make sure you properly clean the firearm after to avoid rust/corrosion damage!!!!!!

***We anticipate these landing in 2 weeks, We will ship them out the same day they land***

Is it the same stuff Cabelas was selling? What year? Thanks.

Lead or steel core?

Quote Originally Posted by srnm View Post
    Lead or steel core?
    It's 60's to 80's production military surplus from China. It's going to be steel core.

That’s what I figured, my range doesn’t allow steel core which sucks. It’s impossible to find bulk lead core 7.62x39 at a decent price

CGN Regular
    Never have I come across lead. Not sure it even exist for surplus. This stuff should be the same as the stuff Lever Arms carries. Corrosive, steel core, comes in wooden crate wtih 2 tin cans. Ammo wrapped in paper bundles of 25.

And no, the supply is not drying up lol. Lever Arms has been carrying these all year. I have a crate stashed in my garage still and last o checked they still had some in stock last mth.

The soviet stuff is also steel core.

Expried Business Member
    This is indeed steel core, 80s production