speaking of tools..... [gas block dimpling tool]

Mongo62

Regular
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
other than brownells I'm having a real hard time finding a gas block dimpleing tool north of the 49th. you fellas seem to be able to turn up all kindsa cool stuff, any ideas to carry this kindsa tool? I really like the BRD engineering 6 sided one, but that's overkill

Last edited by a moderator:
other than brownells I'm having a real hard time finding a gas block dimpleing tool north of the 49th. you fellas seem to be able to turn up all kindsa cool stuff, any ideas to carry this kindsa tool? I really like the BRD engineering 6 sided one, but that's overkill

we are working on such a product right now, ETA hard to say, maybe 2-8 weeks out

any word on these? I'm looking aswell

we just got them finished but they weren't on the store yet. we fixed that, I made a preliminary product page so you eager beavers can get your hands on them:

https://truenortharms.com/products/dimple-jig

note it's the single-hole style.

IMG_6273_gas_block_dimpling_tool_1024x1024.JPG

Last edited:
TNA, don't mean to change the subject I was on your website and came across this product. Ambi Mag Release w/Maple Leaf v2.0 for BCL102, is this specific to the BCL? Or would it work just as well on a Stag10. Ty.

TNA, don't mean to change the subject I was on your website and came across this product. Ambi Mag Release w/Maple Leaf v2.0 for BCL102, is this specific to the BCL? Or would it work just as well on a Stag10. Ty.

It is specific to the BCL, but the only difference is the threaded 'stem' is about 1/4" longer. This will work on the Stag10 but you may need to trim the end of the stem a little so that it doesn't poke your mag finger.

Don't mean to hijack, but speaking of gas blocks, I bought your last adjustable .750 gas block last week, any eta on when they will be back in stock? I need 1 more. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom