Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: tactical imports

CGN frequent flyer
    Zero issues with them.
    Was in on the first T81 preorder.
    Its a preorder so I didn't have ETA expectations.
    Throughout the waiting period I've received rapid responses to the 2-3 email/phone inquiries I had for them.
    Would definitely deal with them again.
    Super happy with the rifle.
    Some people are just not the type to be able to deal with a chinese firearm preorder from a small Canadian business, but thats a different conversation.

Youza.

Been with CGN since the beginning, one thing I can say they are one of the few who answer your e-mails or PM'S

No issues with TI here.

Great deals and good customer service.

BANNED
    No issues, Got my T81 2 weeks after I placed my order. Cant complain about that.

I'm in on the pre-order for the next batch of 81's - they've already taken my money (I ordered in January). Since ordering I emailed them to exchange my fixed stock option for a folding stock model, and they responded to that email quickly with a "No problem" and that was that. Being a pre-order, I didn't have a firm ETA date, nor did I expect one, and I'm far from being impatient about it.

Provided everything continues to go well, I will be happy with my dealings with them and wouldn't hesitate to buy again.
    89AA04004

the friendlyist dictatorship in the world
    thanks for all of the feedback ordered a folder lbo

I bought a couple T81's from them.
    No troubles at all.

CGN Regular
    Type 81 is the only thing I've ever bought from tactical imports, and despite claims of worst preorder ever, I found the process to be quite lengthy but I was able to shoot a lot of other guns in the mean time, and I was ok with the frequency and relevance of their updates during the while process. I made several updates to my order throughout and they replied to emails same day or next each time...I actually find it hard to believe anyone had trouble contacting them. Although it was brought to light that some members were basically harassing TI staff about the delivery delays...I wouldn't be surprised if some people were simply ignored intentionally, unless it was regarding a change or cancellation to an order, or to place an order or ask a question in a civilized manner.

Would deal again...

I was in on the first order. Despite all the negative noise around that I found that every time I contacted them directly I got a reply. They were helpful and transparent and I will definitely buy from then again.

Tactical Imports are a fantastic company... Extremely professionnal and courteous. Highly recommend!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast