Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: tactical imports

Bought a sap6 from them never worked from day one, 3 months later sold it for parts.

Will never deal with these people again, thieves as far as I'm concerned.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezz View Post
    Bought a sap6 from them never worked from day one, 3 months later sold it for parts.

Did you contact them regarding the problem. If not then I don`t see how it was their fault as every company will produce a lemon from time to time and if they didn`t know about it there is not much they could do. if you contacted them and they left you stranded then you have a legitimate complaint.
    BTW I`ve never bought from them so I can`t comment on their service one way or the other.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer merlin1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    Did you contact them regarding the problem. If not then I don`t see how it was their fault as every company will produce a lemon from time to time and if they didn`t know about it there is not much they could do. if you contacted them and they left you stranded then you have a legitimate complaint.
    BTW I`ve never bought from them so I can`t comment on their service one way or the other.
    Yup he had a video of it malfunctioning and got a total run around..i know the story and he did get boned.....
    guns don't belong in cities---they belong in each and every home

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar

wow. thanks to report this.
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    Sure did, like mentioned I had 3 videos up on YouTube for years with the story. Even their gunsmith had it for a month and didn't fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by lbo View Post
    has anybody dealt with them are they ok thinking about getting type 81
    I don’t know about to type 81 ...however I have been dealing with Nick on an alien and all I can say is the communication has been prompt and fluid, Nick‘s attitude seems upbeat and positive and he is also been very accommodating. This is however my first dealings with them… but What can I say? at this point I’m looking forward to becoming A new customer.

Quote Originally Posted by lbo View Post
    are you satisfied with type 81 good gun or not
    God yes, don’t buy one BUY TWO

Awesome rifle mine runs amazing
    ***Terms of all sales***
    -"I'll take it" with payment trumps all dialogue
    - Insurance is Buyers responsibly, so please request

view photos ask your wife BEFORE making offers

Bought a type81 few years ago. TI communication, and prompt sale once they arrived in Canada was great. The gun functioned as expected.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Sure did, like mentioned I had 3 videos up on YouTube for years with the story. Even their gunsmith had it for a month and didn't fix it.
    Well that would certainly make me p*ssed too. I just shake my head when I hear stories like that. The bad publicity it generates costs them far more business than the price of refunding your money. In fact had they treated you right it would probably have even improved their business as people would be more likely to buy from them knowing they stand behind their sales. Is that such a hard concept for a business to grasp?

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin1 View Post
    Yup he had a video of it malfunctioning and got a total run around..i know the story and he did get boned.....
    In 2015 we had a report of a SAP6 with problems. It went to our gunsmith for repair, he tested it and was working 100%. When it was sent back there had appeared to be issues. Our gunsmith had offered to drive to his range at client's convenience for onsite diagnostics and if it couldn't be fixed there, then a brand new replacement would be dispatched. This was refused, not sure what more we could've done?
    Last edited by Tactical Imports; 02-24-2020 at 04:28 PM.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast