Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: tactical imports

the friendlyist dictatorship in the world

tactical imports

has anybody dealt with them are they ok thinking about getting type 81

BANNED
    Don't..

BANNED
    Kve heard members post they are in stock and ready to ship from their local gun stores?

did you have a bad experience with them

Quote Originally Posted by AB_blaster View Post
    Don't..
    Nice, glad you substantiated your claim... Yes, there were considerable issues with the original t81 order, some were out of their control, some are debatable. At the end of the day they did the best they could despite all the crap, and hey, they brought the guns to the market for us.

I've dealt with them on a number of orders and have been very pleased each time. You get what you get with pre orders. Sometimes that means cash down, late eta's, but ultimately you get something pretty cool that no one else is offering. I got on one last spring that was supposed to be done by xmas, and it's still not. I'm not worried, the factory is snubbing civvy contracts and that's out of TI's control. I'm not going to lose my cool over that. TI will stand behind it, and will return my money if the factory doesn't deliver.

Deal with them in confidence. The owner once called me personally after I emailed in about a 400$ black friday order that I should've just bought online.. They also do the leg work to bring some super cool products to Canada. The current famae order was 35% deposit with an eta of 6-18 months. I don't have a problem with that, they're trying to be realistic up front and famae is also difficult to deal with; at least TI's willing to go through the headache for us over relatively small margins.

Type 81's are pretty good bang for your buck. I wouldn't hesitate to place your order.
    Just a dude up in Canada that likes guns
    Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun.

Asking people sitting at home in their underwear what to do .... ?

Some products and situations have turn to crap with them...
    Rifles on a pre order for two years ...
    type 88s ,,,
    reasonable priced rifles ... but the guns mags 250$ OMG !

I think they are opportunists ... money wise ... But they do land some big fish .
    If they have what you want by it .

They are arrogant but NOT dishonest .

i talked with nadine at ti on fri said guns left china a few days ago should be here in a month not expecting any problems with rcmp and if for any reason could not deliver would be refunded in full seems ok to me thanks for the feedback

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by lbo View Post
    i talked with nadine at ti on fri said guns left china a few days ago should be here in a month not expecting any problems with rcmp and if for any reason could not deliver would be refunded in full seems ok to me thanks for the feedback
    Good to hear thanks for calling and for posting the update.....debating grabbing another 10 pack of mags.....really hope this does land in a month and we can have what's owed to us within 2 months

CGN Regular
    I have dealt with TI several times and have had no issues or problems.

are you satisfied with type 81 good gun or not

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast