Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: tactical imports

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasuga View Post
    I can't buy from Tactical Imports as often as I'd like because their taste in guns is a little too rich for my blue-collar working-class blood. However, I can say that I've email transferred >1000$ while purchasing a firearm from Tactical Imports and I'd like to review my experience spanning a few months time.

Let me tell you, email transfer has NO CONSUMER PROTECTION. That makes me nervous because I'm 100% at the mercy of the vendor and their accountants. I can't believe I email-transferred that much CanuckBucks for a preorder but hopefully you understand that I just had to scratch that itch, eh? I have to admit that a couple months into the preorder, I flaked out and asked for a refund. Without hesitation, Nadine refunded me within the next business day!

I really appreciate TI's Customer Service, I felt respected during every interaction even though I was a pain in their @$$! I hate to admit it but I felt like an even bigger @$$ when I returned to preorder the same gun, a little while later. I was skeptical but they proved themselves to me, evertime. Overall, I'm happy with Tactical Imports because I received that preordered gun and it's exactly 100% what I expected. It was shipped with no broken or missing parts and 100% reliable, just like TI's Customer Service.

Due to the nature of this post, I must insist on declaring any conflicts of interest: I'm a broke rural Ontarian with no affiliation to TI, I haven't participated in any giveaway contests and don't intend to out of principal. Even though I'm licensed for R, I haven't ever bought anything other than NR.

Stay Cool, Tactical Imports
    Thank-you for the kind review!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    In 2015 we had a report of a SAP6 with problems. It went to our gunsmith for repair, he tested it and was working 100%. When it was sent back there had appeared to be issues. Our gunsmith had offered to drive to his range at client's convenience for onsite diagnostics and if it couldn't be fixed there, then a brand new replacement would be dispatched. This was refused, not sure what more we could've done?
    Lies, never was a replacement offered, only weeks after you knew it was sold for parts on EE.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezz View Post
    Lies, never was a replacement offered, only weeks after you knew it was sold for parts on EE.
    As per the emails, May 19th we were notified the SAP6 was still malfunctioning, on May 20th we had made our offer. May 21st it was refused saying you'd be selling on CGN as parts instead
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Hey,

I have a sap 6 that I love, nothing but great experiences. The fact that they where able to bring that thing in is awesome. My buddy bought one and had a bad one, he was able to get their new semi bull pup for warranty. I would buy from them again, I wish they had a storefront.

CGN frequent flyer Liquid_Snake's Avatar
    During your first Famae saf run you lost me as a customer. I suggest when someone asks for parts you don’t decline them to only those who bought one from you... I have deep pockets so it’s your loss

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid_Snake View Post
    During your first Famae saf run you lost me as a customer. I suggest when someone asks for parts you don’t decline them to only those who bought one from you... I have deep pockets so it’s your loss
    First SAF run was back in 2012, not sure if we could get anything beyond warranty back then, but we've been offering and providing any/all parts for FAMAE's on all shipments ever since
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567