Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: tactical imports

I've been waiting for my pre-order since January as well.. few weeks after I placed the order I realized that I ordered the "Quadrail -Yes" by mistake - I emailed them about this and few days later the money was refunded without any fuss..
    Great service Nadine!

My type 81 was flawless and I am very happy with TI for bringing it to makret. They were very responsive to my messages and all my questions.

I would not worry about ordering from them.
    Just some random gun toting weeb in Alberta.

Disclaimer: All deposits taken on anything I sell on the EE are non refundable unless otherwise explicitly agreed.

CGN Regular
    Bought a mka1919 and excellent transaction

CGN Regular
    Finally got the xt pro 9 mags in stock. Purchased 4 with quick ship and had them in two days. No worries with them.

I would deal with tactical imports anytime
    If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.
    Dalai Lama XIV

No problem with TI.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    Really the only issues with TI wrt the Type 81 are missed delivery dates. They eventually get you your stuff, and the T81 is a great gun, but don't go into it expecting you will for sure get it on the date they originally promise.

Some people got guns with defects, but as far as I know, TI looked after those issues professionally.

Yes, I bought a T81 from them on the last import. Yes, I really like the rifle. No, I still don't have all the mags they promised me and that I paid for. Again with the delivery dates...
    Keeping it real on the range since before there was a CGN.

Thumbs up Excellent customer support

I can't buy from Tactical Imports as often as I'd like because their taste in guns is a little too rich for my blue-collar working-class blood. However, I can say that I've email transferred >1000$ while purchasing a firearm from Tactical Imports and I'd like to review my experience spanning a few months time.

Let me tell you, email transfer has NO CONSUMER PROTECTION. That makes me nervous because I'm 100% at the mercy of the vendor and their accountants. I can't believe I email-transferred that much CanuckBucks for a preorder but hopefully you understand that I just had to scratch that itch, eh? I have to admit that a couple months into the preorder, I flaked out and asked for a refund. Without hesitation, Nadine refunded me within the next business day!

I really appreciate TI's Customer Service, I felt respected during every interaction even though I was a pain in their @$$! I hate to admit it but I felt like an even bigger @$$ when I returned to preorder the same gun, a little while later. I was skeptical but they proved themselves to me, evertime. Overall, I'm happy with Tactical Imports because I received that preordered gun and it's exactly 100% what I expected. It was shipped with no broken or missing parts and 100% reliable, just like TI's Customer Service.

Due to the nature of this post, I must insist on declaring any conflicts of interest: I'm a broke rural Ontarian with no affiliation to TI, I haven't participated in any giveaway contests and don't intend to out of principal. Even though I'm licensed for R, I haven't ever bought anything other than NR.

Stay Cool, Tactical Imports
    That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. -- George Orwell

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    I had one item that needed fixed under warranty.

Tactical Imports was very fast at responding to my emails.
    And then they were also very fast at getting my item back to the manufacturer for repair.

I would deal with them again without hesitation.

I purchased both R and NR firearms from TI. Any stock item I received right away. Any pre-order that I put my name on and put a downpayment came way after the date it was promised... But they all arrived (still waiting on Mateba revolver though)... If you have time, not in rush to receive a pre-order item, or buying a stock item, I would not hesitate to order...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast